Update: April 1st. 2025 after a small run around with the dealer I decided to bite the bullet and drop in my own ACDelco LN1AGM. All I did was update the BMS (both ways). All of the deep sleep issues reset (dome lights, passenger side keyless entry...). While driven the truck SoC has never dropped below 62% and averages in the low 70% range, and the voltage is averaging 12.70V. I was a little hesitant having to pay a little over $300.00 CDN but when you do the math it is close to $220.00 USD and in line with what many are paying here.I started putting my battery on a charger once a week and it has been better, but found making lots of short trips in a day works too! This was last Tuesday while following our realtor around look at houses.
![]()
Sorry to hear about the health impact, glad you got truck issue out of the way for 1 less thing to deal with. Hope you can recover decently enough to enjoy all the good things again. Hopefully you can also push away the bad things.Update: April 1st. 2025 after a small run around with the dealer I decided to bite the bullet and drop in my own ACDelco LN1AGM. All I did was update the BMS (both ways). All of the deep sleep issues reset (dome lights, passenger side keyless entry...). While driven the truck SoC has never dropped below 62% and averages in the low 70% range, and the voltage is averaging 12.70V. I was a little hesitant having to pay a little over $300.00 CDN but when you do the math it is close to $220.00 USD and in line with what many are paying here.
My truck has been in storage since May 24th (as I suffered a stroke that has affected my vision) and it is now temporarily (optimism) on a trickle charger, but the average SoC and voltage remain about the same.
"FREMONT"Put in a MARXON today, got it off amazon looks to be the same as the UPLUS everyone is using but was cheaper with coupon, the original ford battery was at 12.0/11.9 volts after removing from truck. nice to have my interior lights back.
![]()
it's probably buried somewhere in this thread, but this is the Motorcraft H4 AGM that the 25+ Maverick hybrid comes stock with. https://parts.levittownfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-motorcraft-trade-battery-bagmh4I noticed in his pic it says 570CCA.
That may make it the correct but smaller H4 / LN1 / Group 140R size, since it seems to fit perfectly in space.
And I still wouldn't expect that drop-in replacement to be tagged as valid for Maverick yet.
Maybe 26MY!
UPlus is direct drop in and $115 today w/ Amazon Prime:Because of the age of your post, I realize a reply is a long shot.
It's always good to have multiple options for agm batteries that fit the Maverick
Is your battery group 47 H5?
Ya - the Reserve would be more important figure for hybrids (actually most vehicles with micro-drains now).Just an FYI on battery size. I don't really think it matters in the hybrid. My wife has a Prius and it's on the same battery since 2015 (fingers crossed lol). 400 CCA. It was an Advance Auto generic as well (AGM type). It's down to around 12.2 resting volts if sitting for a few days and not driving but startup so far is fine.
My hunch is no matter the size, the battery lifespan will be similar overall on the hybrids. We're in NC so battery sees high summer temps and low winter temps.
link clearly shows 3, lol.At least we don't have two 12V AGM batteries to think about like in F150 Powerboost hybrids.
Powerboost - 12V Battery Drain things to think about