Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That shitty website is fake news....they aren't just going to different shades of blue and silver.
Sponsored

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
That shitty website is fake news....they aren't just going to different shades of blue and silver.
What website ae we talking about and what makes it a shitty website?

Eherby

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Venza, Lexus RX 450H
Why is it that people always act rude right after they write, " I don’t want to come off rude"
Do a little research before you post.....Google him!
Ok Wyouger, this is the fourth time time you have responded to my original post. Out of respect to your original post, I was just asking a question.

Let me clear up a few things for you. You sir were the one the question was directed. I did Google your screen name and find you are very active on several boards. What I haven’t seen is why you feel you have all the inside information. The Ford salesman that makes YouTube videos is a credible source, but after watching his live feeds, he is also in the dark and is very upfront About what he knows or what he doesn’t.

If you could just leave me alone, that would be nice. If you chose to continue with your “ Why is it that people always act rude“ rountine, there is nothing I can do about that. Unless there is a ignore button, which I think both of us should use and move on.

Sponsored

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Ford website is only currently showing the 2022 model year as what was available before the orders were closed. I wouldn't read too much into what will be available for 2023. Possibly less colors. Maybe new ones.
it does show 2022 as the year, however, the pricing seems to be that of 2023.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

From what Tim and everyone else has said, ALL orders will be open on August 2nd including new and roll-overs. That's why he has been pushing Ford because they will be VERY busy come August 2nd when everyone wants to get their orders in. They are supposed to prioritize 22 roll-overs for scheduling so we don't have to rush and get ours in on the 2nd since they aren't starting until September, but I intend to be at my salesman's office that day.
I'm going to be in the salesman's office on the 1st and the 2nd just to make sure. I've been stopping in every week or two for almost a year so I'm not a stranger there. If they really wanted to
Get rid of me.....................

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm going to be in the salesman's office on the 1st and the 2nd just to make sure. I've been stopping in every week or two for almost a year so I'm not a stranger there. If they really wanted to
Get rid of me.....................
yeah ... my dealer accepted a pre-order thru their website for YM23 since i am taking delivery of a YM22 XL maverick from them end of August (so says Ford). they said they're going to use the same info. but i think i'm going to go in as well, just to make sure on 8/2.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

yeah ... my dealer accepted a pre-order thru their website for YM23 since i am taking delivery of a YM22 XL maverick from them end of August (so says Ford). they said they're going to use the same info. but i think i'm going to go in as well, just to make sure on 8/2.
A squeaky wheel..............

Sponsored

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got a phone call from my salesman today telling me orders open up Aug. 15th and if I don't want to change anything my order would roll over. I told him he better check into that because I'm planning on being at the dealership Aug. 2nd

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just got a phone call from my salesman today telling me orders open up Aug. 15th and if I don't want to change anything my order would roll over. I told him he better check into that because I'm planning on being at the dealership Aug. 2nd
The 15th! You'd go to the back of the line. Just think of the hordes that are going to assault Ford on the 2nd. Where's my VIN?!
At least you got a phone call from him.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Man when they say that , makes question if it’s worth dealing with !

Last edited:

Droid82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
is this blue the maverick is getting. because we don't have that option now ..https://shop.ford.com/configure/maverick/config/paint/Config%5B%7CFord%7CMaverick%7C2022%7C1%7C1.%7C...PE7...FWD.993.XLT.%5D?gnav=header-suvs-vhp

567D8A37-FF0E-4F2F-BFCC-F4AC5F36D8F5.jpeg
That color rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.