2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I better be seeing that order guide by 7/25-
I'd recommend ordering a 2023 with an engine and trim of your choosing on opening day and add options later in September when the guide hits the web.
Sponsored

Mavhead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just want to append that '22 Maverick scheduling (for October production) supposedly will not cease until about two weeks after August 2nd. And also that '23 Maverick scheduling is currently not slated to begin until around mid-September.
Actually, I just got scheduled to be built for Aug 29th.... July 1st 22 order date. XLT, luxury, co-pilot and moon roof

Jozell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverik<on order> Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually, I just got scheduled to be built for Aug 29th.... July 1st 22 order date. XLT, luxury, co-pilot and moon roof
Wait.....you're saying you ordered July 1st THIS year and are scheduled to be built on August 29th??!!

Sponsored

mtd14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can someone clarify the difference between this and the August 16th date, which I thought was when things open?

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

From what Tim and everyone else has said, ALL orders will be open on August 2nd including new and roll-overs. That's why he has been pushing Ford because they will be VERY busy come August 2nd when everyone wants to get their orders in. They are supposed to prioritize 22 roll-overs for scheduling so we don't have to rush and get ours in on the 2nd since they aren't starting until September, but I intend to be at my salesman's office that day.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim specifically said, twice actually, that both roll over orders and NEW orders will be August 2, 2022. He then said it was going to be a busy day and "thanx Ford" :D

The other items of note he said I found interesting is that he feels there will be no further price increases for the MY23 Mavs after the $1000 increase on July 1. He tried to go into the computer and show the increase on a XL someone ordered but it would not show that. Interesting. For me, this $1000 increase means I scratch the moonroof I was thinking of splurging on. Prolly would just be one more constraint anyway and given I am ordering the Lux package I do not need more. :D :ROFLMAO:

The other item of note was that his General Manager noted that there is only a 3 day turn around from ending MY22 production and starting MY23 production. He said Ford has never done this before and it signifies that there will be very little if any changes from one year to the next.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.