Sponsored

angrybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
So this worked. I'm curious if the 2021 folks received an email when their build was assigned a VIN. The CS rep I spoke with said that I would get an email but I'm not sure if that is typical. I just don't want to hassle CS every couple of weeks if I don't need to.
Checking with your dealer and/or Ford CS is your best bet. I alternated between the two, one month dealer, next month Ford CS. I didn't want to bother them too often. My personal opinion is it's good to keep in touch with your dealer. It lets them know you are still interested in the vehicle and serious about buying it.

I did not get an email when my VIN was assigned. The dealer did not tell me either. I got it from Ford CS. Ford has been scheduling Mavericks for production about 2 months before the scheduled to a week date, which is just an estimated build week. At that point a VIN is assigned. Before the constant parts shortages they would send you an email at that time. Since the disruptions, they stopped sending that email because the build estimates were changing frequently. It was a hotly debated topic. Personally I would like more information not less, but Ford made their decision. Ford should send you an email about 2-3 weeks before your build day. I'm pretty sure this is when it is scheduled to a build day, no longer an estimated build week. About a week before your build day you should be able to get the window sticker and another email. If you want up to date information about scheduling and production, I highly recommend @fordvideoguy and his YouTube channel.

I do wish they would provide order tracking that doesn't require a VIN. @Ford Motor Company
Sponsored

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Checking with your dealer and/or Ford CS is your best bet. I alternated between the two, one month dealer, next month Ford CS. I didn't want to bother them too often. My personal opinion is it's good to keep in touch with your dealer. It lets them know you are still interested in the vehicle and serious about buying it.

I did not get an email when my VIN was assigned. The dealer did not tell me either. I got it from Ford CS. Ford has been scheduling Mavericks for production about 2 months before the scheduled to a week date, which is just an estimated build week. At that point a VIN is assigned. Before the constant parts shortages they would send you an email at that time. Since the disruptions, they stopped sending that email because the build estimates were changing frequently. It was a hotly debated topic. Personally I would like more information not less, but Ford made their decision. Ford should send you an email about 2-3 weeks before your build day. I'm pretty sure this is when it is scheduled to a build day, no longer an estimated build week. About a week before your build day you should be able to get the window sticker and another email. If you want up to date information about scheduling and production, I highly recommend @fordvideoguy and his YouTube channel.

I do wish they would provide order tracking that doesn't require a VIN. @Ford Motor Company
What would also be nice is if the order just showed up my Ford account under:
"My Reservations, Orders and Purchases"

Right now it doesn't even look like I've ordered a vehicle.

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What would also be nice is if the order just showed up my Ford account under:
"My Reservations, Orders and Purchases"

Right now it doesn't even look like I've ordered a vehicle.
It never wil.

shunt1sc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

Ordertrack.app Order Tracker Tool
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...tracking-tool-for-ford-maverick-orders.13121/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
When using the https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
site, I get a screen that has a download button for a file but I don't know what to do with that file... see attached screenshot.

Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links 2022-10-05

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When using the https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt
site, I get a screen that has a download button for a file but I don't know what to do with that file... see attached screenshot.

2022-10-05.png
The file is empty anyway as none of your modules have populated. When populated you see something like this
Ford Maverick 🧭 Maverick Build & Tracking Links 1665404039897

Then you will have a file with all your populated modules. The file is just a spreadsheet with all the modules. Don't know what you can do with it except look at it.

I believe that when you see this file it is an indicator that your truck is built. I know I saw the modules populate one evening and the next day I had an email saying my Maverick was built and awaiting shipment.

shunt1sc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks CSSmith. That's exactly what happened- I am built and now shipped!

MarkiNovi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks CSSmith. That's exactly what happened- I am built and now shipped!
Good luck receiving it. Mine was dropped off the rail car 3 weeks ago (took almost 2 weeks to get to Michigan) at a lot 20 miles from the dealer and still waiting to hear it's in.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really think the palsapp portion of these tracking links should be taken down, no one can access it any more and the work around that some people had doesn’t work anymore either so it’s obvious the company doesn’t want anyone outside of a dealership or such accessing it

Newtruck West Coast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I've been out of state for 3+ weeks and just now are founding out about all 2022MY are now 2023MY. The Velocity blue color is NOT available along with the bed liner and rail system from the XLT package. I have the dealer order number and a 2022MY VIN number. Neither the dealer or FoMoCo has contacted me about cancelling the 22 order to make it a 23 order. I fear I'm going to get screwed out of my truck since the dealer doesn't seem to care about my business even through we have a serious family history with them. Does anyone know if I have any recourse if my order disappears OR knows if I can switch dealerships to get something called...CUSTOMER SERVICE ?

Sponsored

Ragtime Billy Peaches

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f250 Crew Diesel 4x4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I've been out of state for 3+ weeks and just now are founding out about all 2022MY are now 2023MY. The Velocity blue color is NOT available along with the bed liner and rail system from the XLT package. I have the dealer order number and a 2022MY VIN number. Neither the dealer or FoMoCo has contacted me about cancelling the 22 order to make it a 23 order. I fear I'm going to get screwed out of my truck since the dealer doesn't seem to care about my business even through we have a serious family history with them. Does anyone know if I have any recourse if my order disappears OR knows if I can switch dealerships to get something called...CUSTOMER SERVICE ?
Did you have a MY22 Vin ? Ford cancelled those orders and your dealer has some things they need to do to get you a MY23 order. You might be SOL.

Newtruck West Coast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm going to be really pissed if they screwed this up...I'll set up a protest in front of the dealership and call the media if they did. I'm retired, so I can do this with NO PROBLEMS

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anybody in Canada know why the Cdn ford tracking site is not working to check 2023 orders?

Enchalada

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Last edited: