First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dang most info is blank. This would have been much better then calling the train #

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dang most info is blank. This would have been much better then calling the train #
It looks like it's mostly just trying to pull some info from the window sticker and checking trucking status like Palsapp. Since it's designed for the Bronco it might not be as complete for Mavericks (it doesn't detect blend date, for instance)

I did notice a new field appeared overnight. 'Vehicle Status: Paired' No mention of what that is.

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is on the train in my state. But only info it shows is my order number and that’s it’s a 2022 Maverick.

Sponsored

Deerslayer1980

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On a train and this page is mostly blank.

robb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Showing mine on a train in Kansas City - So close!

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the shipping side, what does "Origin" mean?

I know my truck will ride rail to Dilworth, MN then get loaded on a truck to head to my dealer. If it says "Origin Dilworth" does that mean it's there or was there or just that it's headed there?

wastefulnot2

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen 2 rav4, 3rd gen ranger, sentra, yard art
It looks like it's mostly just trying to pull some info from the window sticker and checking trucking status like Palsapp. Since it's designed for the Bronco it might not be as complete for Mavericks (it doesn't detect blend date, for instance)

I did notice a new field appeared overnight. 'Vehicle Status: Paired' No mention of what that is.
Mine also says paired but yesterday it had said picked. I'm assuming it means it is paired with other vehicles heading my direction and on its way to my dealer.

PDX Mavrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
My page gives slightly more information than the Ford Tracker, showing "awaiting shipment" rather than "In production." It must be pulling data from a different source than just the Ford Tracker and module ping.

Sponsored

Guilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT w/Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine also says paired but yesterday it had said picked. I'm assuming it means it is paired with other vehicles heading my direction and on its way to my dealer.
Does yours have anything in the Destination? Paired can mean a bunch of things for different freight companies, but I think it might mean that there was a proper handoff from one company to another. The codes get "paired" together. Like I said, there are a lot of things it can mean, but this is just one of them.

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sexy Time...... finlay I have a window sticker
Ford Maverick Ordertrack App: new tracking tool for Ford Maverick orders! 1649369305612

Ford Maverick Ordertrack App: new tracking tool for Ford Maverick orders! 1649368836951

Last edited:

JackTack

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI, 2000 Toyota Avalon
Anyone figure out the origin and destination meanings? I think the tool screws it up because my
Origin shows as the Barnes UP depot in Portland, OR- which is the destination. Does the Freight ID help in any way?

Ford Maverick Ordertrack App: new tracking tool for Ford Maverick orders! Mav tracking.JPG

wastefulnot2

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen 2 rav4, 3rd gen ranger, sentra, yard art
Does yours have anything in the Destination? Paired can mean a bunch of things for different freight companies, but I think it might mean that there was a proper handoff from one company to another. The codes get "paired" together. Like I said, there are a lot of things it can mean, but this is just one of them.
Yes it has my destination. Tonight it says delivered so I'm assuming the dealership got it in before close. I'll reply to this if I take delivery tomorrow.

Ford Maverick Ordertrack App: new tracking tool for Ford Maverick orders! truuk.PNG

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone figure out the origin and destination meanings? I think the tool screws it up because my
Origin shows as the Barnes UP depot in Portland, OR- which is the destination. Does the Freight ID help in any way?
The destination is blank because that information hasn't been filled out on the freight bill yet. For instance when I run your freight ID on Palsapp it comes back with Destination - and Destination Name Null. Mine was like that as well until early these week when those populated with my destination dealership and town.
Sponsored