First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally have a order number and dealer code, but little else. I had to call Ford Corporate Customer Service to find out what to ask for. My order date was September 7th. I have little else to go on since there is no VIN number issued just yet ? Any suggestions on my next steps on how I can get my truck ?
Sponsored

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My guess is that date ordered, type of vehicle ordered, restraint items ordered, dealer allotment and region all play into to process. I ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid on October 25th, and I received my VIN two weeks ago. So, IMO, I think region and dealer allotment figured into why I got a VIN with all the restraint items on my vehicle, before someone who ordered earlier than me? Any other thoughts are welcome?

Clay51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally have a order number and dealer code, but little else. I had to call Ford Corporate Customer Service to find out what to ask for. My order date was September 7th. I have little else to go on since there is no VIN number issued just yet ? Any suggestions on my next steps on how I can get my truck ?
It's too soon for you to get much information since you don't have a vin. I would suggest you try looking at the TRACKERS link at the top of the MTC page.

Gary C

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What year did you order?
I got that when I first order, then I waited and waited then when I got a production date then build date then a ship date and delivered date
I order 11/04/21 going into production date 12/19/22 maybe. Real production date 12/13/22 build date 12/23/22 delivery date 01/21/23 maybe, it’s in Illinois now waiting for a ride to Pa. Order XLT 2.0 AWD CG spare tire and hitch.
hang in there maybe yours will be faster.

OP
OP

Newtruck West Coast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What year did you order?
I got that when I first order, then I waited and waited then when I got a production date then build date then a ship date and delivered date
I order 11/04/21 going into production date 12/19/22 maybe. Real production date 12/13/22 build date 12/23/22 delivery date 01/21/23 maybe, it’s in Illinois now waiting for a ride to Pa. Order XLT 2.0 AWD CG spare tire and hitch.
hang in there maybe yours will be faster.
Now I have a build date for Monday, January 9 for a 2023...We'll see...

Sponsored

OP
OP

Newtruck West Coast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SOO...not scheduled...FoMoCo Customer Service ( they really don't have any) said there was a MATERIAL hold on my order that only the dealer can remove. WTF are these guys doing where I HAVE TO TELL THEM about it ? Response from the dealer : they removed it and added my email address to the order - something I asked them to do over THREE MONTHS ago. Got my notification from FoMoCo that my order was RECEVIED...now no manufacturing date and NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE I WAS SCREWED OVER - AGAIN - on getting my truck. All these delays are costing me THOUSANDS on selling my 2014 Mustang convertible to help finance this new purchase. I'm purposely using email ONLY for communication so I can fully document these failings and will forward this to

Elena Ford

Chief Customer Experience Officer, Ford Blue

This has been a HORRIBLE experience.

It should be noted we bought a Fusion Hybrid the same day we ordered my Maverick, so we're not exactly a new Ford customer.
Sponsored