Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct, Lariat Lux hybrid.
The first of my 1st Editions Rapid Red is on its way to Granger Ford - should be received the week of 9/16 -> 9/22... I am excited, though after taking ownership I will be doing a hand off over to my middle of 3 sons. He is in dire need of an AWD in Missouri winter months. Ordered 09/16/21, confirmed 8/22 and hope to take ownership by the end of September / first of October

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Forgive me if if it somewhere in this thread already. For the OrderTrack.app tracker, does anyone know how they define "Similar Vehicles in Status"? Is it based only on other users who have entered their VIN in that tracker, or is it pulling actual data from the Ford databases to generate that number? If someone knows the answer to that, maybe they know this one as well. How do they define similar? Similar build to mine? Just similar due to being the same build week assigned? Etc....

beardedbender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Forgive me if if it somewhere in this thread already. For the OrderTrack.app tracker, does anyone know how they define "Similar Vehicles in Status"? Is it based only on other users who have entered their VIN in that tracker, or is it pulling actual data from the Ford databases to generate that number? If someone knows the answer to that, maybe they know this one as well. How do they define similar? Similar build to mine? Just similar due to being the same build week assigned? Etc....
In my experience this number has no value. My guess is it is based only on other people that recently have used the order tracker tool. I just pulled mine up and there are 730 trucks in similar status to delivered. Should be 80,000 or whatever if it tracked everything.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In my experience this number has no value. My guess is it is based only on other people that recently have used the order tracker tool. I just pulled mine up and there are 730 trucks in similar status to delivered. Should be 80,000 or whatever if it tracked everything.
Yeah, seems likely. Although with the VIN, the body code and engine type (and even AWD versus 2WD) can be decoded. So I wonder if it is a bit more complicated and is accounting a bit for more than just "Delivered" in the 730 you see for yours. Perhaps it is a 30 day running average or something. Who knows.

Sponsored

beardedbender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, seems likely. Although with the VIN, the body code and engine type (and even AWD versus 2WD) can be decoded. So I wonder if it is a bit more complicated and is accounting a bit for more than just "Delivered" in the 730 you see for yours. Perhaps it is a 30 day running average or something. Who knows.
When I was "in production" or "in transit" the number was higher. So for that to be the case it would mean those vehicles never got delivered and vehicles matching my build never got delivered before I was in transit. It could mean something to the site runners or be useful toward other functionality they are building.

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

Ordertrack.app Order Tracker Tool
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...tracking-tool-for-ford-maverick-orders.13121/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

THANK YOU!!!

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:
* copied from sister site Bronco6G.com

Required Reading: Maverick Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.3002/

Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...s-seen-in-the-vehicle-visability-report.5517/

Ordertrack.app Order Tracker Tool
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...tracking-tool-for-ford-maverick-orders.13121/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Another Window Sticker lookup tool - add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
What does "bad ordered" on a CSX railcar load mean? That is the message we got when we called this morning. The rail car is in Tucson.

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry if this is supposed to be a 2022 MY thread but for 2023 at what point can I track anything? I have an order confirmation email for my 2023 but there is basically no information in that email that would allow me to track progress at this time. I just created a ford.com account with the same email address that the confirmation email went to but I can't see anything about my order in there. Does anyone know how this works?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sorry if this is supposed to be a 2022 MY thread but for 2023 at what point can I track anything? I have an order confirmation email for my 2023 but there is basically no information in that email that would allow me to track progress at this time. I just created a ford.com account with the same email address that the confirmation email went to but I can't see anything about my order in there. Does anyone know how this works?
There is NO TRACKING until you get a VIN, there is NO VIN until you get scheduled, there is NO SCHEDULING a until all MY22 holdovers are built and ther are NO my22 BUILDS until FORD gets enough of the supplies that are constrained. SORRY but it is what it is. I was clueless until 11 months and 3 weeks after my ORDER DATE.

Sponsored

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is NO TRACKING until you get a VIN, there is NO VIN until you get scheduled, there is NO SCHEDULING a until all MY22 holdovers are built and ther are NO my22 BUILDS until FORD gets enough of the supplies that are constrained. SORRY but it is what it is. I was clueless until 11 months and 3 weeks after my ORDER DATE.
I certainly was not expecting there to be much info at this time but I know I would feel better if there was a reference to my order being confirmed even if there will be no new information for a long time. Right now all I have is an email with very minimal information in it which is a little scary.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I certainly was not expecting there to be much info at this time but I know I would feel better if there was a reference to my order being confirmed even if there will be no new information for a long time. Right now all I have is an email with very minimal information in it which is a little scary.
Easy to check on if Ford has the order.. on your form from dealer you should have Sales Code (DEALER) starts with a F and then the Order code, which is 4 digits…. With that you can use FORD CHAT online or call FORD MARKETING (800) 334-4375. Both are extremely helpful but limited in info they have until your scheduled.. but they can conform your order. I would reach out to them once a week, say every Thursday afternoon for an update. Dealers have not been not known to be very communicative. Some do, most don’t.

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Easy to check on if Ford has the order.. on your form from dealer you should have Sales Code (DEALER) starts with a F and then the Order code, which is 4 digits…. With that you can use FORD CHAT online or call FORD MARKETING (800) 334-4375. Both are extremely helpful but limited in info they have until your scheduled.. but they can conform your order. I would reach out to them once a week, say every Thursday afternoon for an update. Dealers have not been not known to be very communicative. Some do, most don’t.
I see those numbers. I'll check that out. Thanks for the very helpful info.

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see those numbers. I'll check that out. Thanks for the very helpful info.
So this worked. I'm curious if the 2021 folks received an email when their build was assigned a VIN. The CS rep I spoke with said that I would get an email but I'm not sure if that is typical. I just don't want to hassle CS every couple of weeks if I don't need to.

slick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Apologies if this has been asked and answered but after window sticker is available how long until modules typically pop?

Based on this thread, my blend date was 9/13/2022 but no modules and still In Production.
Sponsored