Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This list tells you the process and what happens

Sent Plant - The VIN has been sent to the plant for Production

Body Shop - Everything from the assembly of the body to paint. When it comes out of the Body Shop it is a painted body with doors, hood and trunk lid.

Trim Line - This should be called final assembly, this is where the car goes from fully painted car body to a Produced car. This normally takes 1- 5 days depending on when the car goes into Trim. If it goes into Trim late Friday it should roll off the line Produced on Monday or Tuesday.

Produced - The car is now built. If it is a base car it will go directly to Released Awaiting Shipment, if it is getting vinyl stripes or a CFTP car it will go to the Mod Center.

Mod Center = All cars with vinyl stripes and all CFTP cars (wheels and rear wing) go to the Mod Center, this could take 1-2 weeks.

Released to Body Company (Penske) - Painted Stripes, could take 2 or more weeks.

Returned from Body Company (Penske) - Car is returned to plant for Release for shipping.

Released - Awaiting Shipment - The vehicle has been released from the plant to a carrier and is awaiting shipment. Car is released from the plant for shipment.

Received - Awaiting Shipment - The vehicle has been received by a carrier at a ramp location. The yard location may display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Rail - The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via rail. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped Convoy - The vehicle has been shipped from the plant via convoy. The convoy number may or may not display. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Shipped from Plant - Car was loaded onto a trailer and trucked to another railyard for shipment by rail.

Arrived Rail - The railcar/vehicle has arrived at a mixing center or ramp and is available for unloading. The railcar number displays. The carrier name displays in parenthesis.

Received - In Transit - Car has been received by a carrier for final delivery to your dealer.

Delivered - What can I say, this is the word everybody waits to see. This is the end of the trail for a lot of people that have waited a very long time.

Credit goes to @Snoopy49 and @RasJeremy 👍

Mustang6G Forum

RasJeremy's post
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
huunvubu

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My status shows:

"Vehicle Visibility" Report as of today 11/27 shows:

11/22 - Sent to Plant
11/24 - Body Shop
11/25 - Trim Line

EDIT: Modules have just been activated 11/29. One step closer to Built and then Shipped.

Ford Maverick Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report In Production - Trim Line.JPG

Ford Maverick Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report Module Build Data.JPG

Last edited:

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good info!

As expected with a late October order, I still gots nuthin'. :cry:

HITruck

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
My status shows:

11/22 - Sent to Plant
11/24 - Body Shop
11/25 - Trim Line

EDIT: Modules have just been activated 11/29. One step closer to Built and then Shipped.

In Production - Trim Line.JPG

Module Build Data.JPG
Thanks for the info. How do you get the Vehicle Visibility report? I know how to find the modules.

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My status shows:

11/22 - Sent to Plant
11/24 - Body Shop
11/25 - Trim Line

In Production - Trim Line.JPG

Module Build Data.JPG
Interesting, my pcm never got added, but bce did and my truck is supposedly shipping already.

Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the info. How do you get the Vehicle Visibility report? I know how to find the modules.
you need to get vehicle visibility from the dealer only they have access

ArkAngelx3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang( 03 Cobra, 18 GT)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about adding the term STOPSHIP, because many of us in other threads are experiencing this? Many of our trucks are at railyards within 30 min drives of our dealer but are under STOPSHIP and have been sitting idle there for weeks/months.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is almost here, can not wait.

Sponsored
OP
OP
huunvubu

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting, my pcm never got added, but bce did and my truck is supposedly shipping already.
Bummer. My dealer is telling me the information is confidential and will not release. I've been in production since 11/17 and am curious about the hold-up. Oh well.
Your dealer is lying it is not confidential. It is private but you are asking about your own vehicle. Maybe you could ask the General Manager.

Since Ford is unreliable in emails I ask my dealer to email me a snapshot of the "Vehicle Visibility" report showing the FULL History on Saturday's because Ford updates this form on Friday's.

I have done this repeatedly every saturday this month. Tim @fordvideoguy has also stated to do this and it takes the dealer about a minute to do.

I plan to ask again this saturday as my built Hybrid Truck should be loaded on a Rail Car and the report will give me the necessary details to track it.

Ford Maverick Ford Status Terms and what they mean -- from Production to Delivery as seen in the "Vehicle Visability" Report In Production - Trim Line.JPG

Last edited:

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about adding the term STOPSHIP, because many of us in other threads are experiencing this? Many of our trucks are at railyards within 30 min drives of our dealer but are under STOPSHIP and have been sitting idle there for weeks/months.
Just a word of caution. If your car has been sitting in a rail yard for 30 days be sure you check the paint for fallout at delivery! Or at least somehow document the thirty days and save your documentation for later.

Fallout is the result of metals expelled from trains, whether its through exhaust or more likely braking action. The metal lodges in your paint (especially fresh paint) and and gradually rusts and eats your clear coat.

You might not notice it immediately but after 6 months or a year.....

A good preventative measure is to have the truck 'clay bar' detailed. The clay bar removes the fall out.

I speak from experience. A number of years ago my truck was parked at my arpartment while they were constructing a high-rise steel building next door. The shards from welding floated down on all cars in the apartment's lot. I noticed it after 6 months or so and got it fixed for around $1100 (deep etching lots of claybarring) . The construction companies insurance paid fortunately. But it was a struggle. Sold the truck 4 yrs later or so and the paint was fine when i sold it....now....who knows.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Regarding the "vehicle report" my dealer, or salesman I should say, told me that it was Inside information that isn't supposed to be given out as well. However he did "tell" me what was on it. He just said he couldn't email me a copy 🤔

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bummer. My dealer is telling me the information is confidential and will not release. I've been in production since 11/17 and am curious about the hold-up. Oh well.
Probably because they don't want you calling every other day for a copy of the report. I hate dealers for the most part, but I feel sorry for them when I think about how much people are pestering them. They don't make any extra money for all the pestering.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I was wondering the same thing. Turns out you have to get it from your dealer......yeah good f'ing luck with that.
Sponsored