Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, but that is not the point. Over 60 months that is 600 bucks. Do you like giving away 600 bucks of your hard earned money due to incompetence? I dunno, maybe your money comes easier to you than it does to me. If it does and you enjoy giving it away, throw some my way, chief.
Ford doesn't control the Fed setting interest rate increases. If Ford stayed with 2.9% but commensurately increased the MSRP $600 would that make you feel better?
Sponsored

ZachSD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GMC Canyon 3.5L (159k)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
:poop:

CMOS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Well damn.

CMOS :rolleyes:

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Also allows for clarity to dealerships and customers....and dare I say if done correctly they could allow a window for rollover orders to be done prior to new orders.
Yes, but that makes too much sense but its Ford so you know it won't happen. They will start scheduling the same day as everyone else and it will just be a cluster f**

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, but that is not the point. Over 60 months that is 600 bucks. Do you like giving away 600 bucks of your hard earned money due to incompetence? I dunno, maybe your money comes easier to you than it does to me. If it does and you enjoy giving it away, throw some my way, chief.

Just remember something else. This is an open forum, I have just as much right to my opinion as you do yours. If you disagree with it, tough noogies.
Hey, hey, watch that language !!!

Sponsored

IAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree. I feel much better now than thinking we had to order on Aug. 2nd. I will know by then if my 22 order will get built(probably not) and hopefully Ford will have the build site up to see any changes on a 23 model

Sponsored

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All the constraints on parts, logistics problems, shortage of semiconductor chips, the overwhelming number of people that put in orders for the Maverick, Covid, and the labor problem all happen to add up into the perfect storm!!
This world is totally crazy nowadays. Walmart and Target are cutting prices because of an overstock of inventory, meanwhile, inflation is rising still. China is shipping goods to the Great Lakes region to find available space at ports. Computer chips are in short supply for auto manufacturers, yet there was no shortage of fireworks from China for the Independence Day festivities in the USA this year. Basically, everyone is playing whack-a-mole with no coherent strategy.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would much rather they push it back six weeks. This gives us final clarity on if you will get scheduled on MY22. Also allows for clarity to dealerships and customers....and dare I say if done correctly they could allow a window for rollover orders to be done prior to new orders.

It's easy to see all the negative, I feel it too, but waiting another six weeks after all this for some clarity and organization is worth it. In my opinion, which was worth the price you paid, free LOL!
"Clarity" has not been a strong point for Ford in this Maverick saga since ordering started last year. You are very optimistic thinking clarity will improve in next month. I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Rolandus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the phone with fords maverick team and the nice lady on the phone said her email this morning said order bank isn’t opening til sept 15th. Anyone else hear this?
Yes, I got a call from my rep at Ford stating it has been moved to September 13th.

Tete

First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Just got off the phone with fords maverick team and the nice lady on the phone said her email this morning said order bank isn’t opening til sept 15th. Anyone else hear this?
Sponsored