Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
That's not entirely true, either. Ford is scheduling assemblies based more on component availability than on when the orders were placed. The specific build that you want has much more of an impact on your truck's assembly than when you ordered it. They are also going to lump certain builds into buckets based on major features. A lot of people ordered an XLT with the hybrid engine (according to the thread linked below). Ford will likely prioritize that build to kick out as many similar trucks as possible all in one run.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/
Can confirm. Ford skipped my Lariat Lux hybrid build from 6/9 and picked 10 other trucks from my dealer. Maybe because it was cyber orange. Worked out I guess, changed my order to a XL AWD to build a little sport truck so maybe they'll pick it up next round
Sponsored

Nkm136048

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Have you guys already received Vin numbers and build dates for your Mavericks ? If so when are those dates scheduled for and what kind of builds did you have?

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can confirm. Ford skipped my Lariat Lux hybrid build from 6/9 and picked 10 other trucks from my dealer. Maybe because it was cyber orange. Worked out I guess, changed my order to a XL AWD to build a little sport truck so maybe they'll pick it up next round
Which dealer are you working with?

Sponsored

Tjman

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Sales manager at my dealer also called me today with the July 29th scheduling date. He did say he would have a new Maverick at his dealership and a Maverick “trainer” from Ford on site to show us “orderees” around the vehicle ”live” on Aug 24th. Also said he wouldn’t be allowed to sell that particular unit for 6 months !

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is good to get all of this info from different sources. Even if we can't exactly understand their internal jargon related to the exact process, at least we can understand a general timeline. It sounds like those orders moved to a 02 priority will be in the first few weeks - and that the first week or two would more than likely be slower off the line as production ramps up, with those vehicles going to dealer inventory for demos.

So perhaps realistically those at 02 priority could start rolling off the line at the very end of August/start of September...maybe deliveries happening by end of September? I'd be happy with that outcome!

mcarneybsa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
So people will pay $2-$5k more just to be the first on their block? Not me... No way.
My pre-order paperwork came with a buyer's agreement and there's no additional markup over MSRP as equipped. Lariat hybrid with a few extra options for 32k after tax/title/delivery - exactly as priced online.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer's get notified of "late availability" components and are informed it may delay delivery of the order, according to my salesperson. I removed the splash guards from my order since his service department told him they could install them after more become available. I may not even put them on now that I can see a picture of them in the B&P.
I just ordered my Maverick today, and I was also told that the mud flaps were "late availability" so they were taken off the order. Like you, I may or may not put them on later.

newaukumgolfer

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Could see Mavs hitting dealer lots around September 1 for customer orders. My company used Donlen for fleet purchasing and they get them delivered quickly after coming off the line. In many cases, the unit arrived at the dealer and they could not deliver to the customer until titling paperwork arrived days later. It will be hard to know our special order units are sitting at the dealer and we can't get them home to our own garage.

Remember, Ford is filling all pre-sale customer orders before dealers can order for their lots, so unless they have pre-sale customers back out when they arrive, they will not have lot inventory for several weeks, possibly 2022, as Rick stated. Any Mavs you see on the road before 2022 were likely pre-sale special orders. I'm betting that demand will be far greater than supply for a few months and dealers will be marking them up. Local dealers here are adding $2000 to Rangers and $5000 on Bronco Sports now.
you can find a dealer that gey at least MRSP I got that at the second dealer I got price from

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on 8/27, hoping for this year. Even though I don't have a VIN my dealer gave me my order number. I have a Ford Account when I check reservations, orders etc. It shows nothing. Order # is B333. Shouldn't it show THAT!!

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So people will pay $2-$5k more just to be the first on their block? Not me... No way.
You have that backwards, waiting will bring a price tag of $2 to $5k more. Preordering a Maverick is the BEST automobile purchase available at this time and the way things look ,will be for next few years. Dealers will be marking these trucks way above MSRP as soon as they can. I understand wanting to see/drive first, first year reliability issues etc. But you are fooling yourself if you think you are going to get a Maverick cheaper any time soon.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on 8/27, hoping for this year. Even though I don't have a VIN my dealer gave me my order number. I have a Ford Account when I check reservations, orders etc. It shows nothing. Order # is B333. Shouldn't it show THAT!!
Nope. No VIN, no show in Ford account.
Sponsored