Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
I'm confused about the order date, if we submit an order post the initial order scheduling date, how far back would that set someone?
Orders opened on that date. Getting your order in early helps but Ford is going to build what they can. Some items like the mudflaps or Rapid Red paint are late availability so even if you ordered early, your truck may not be the first one off the lot. You could order today and have the right options that have all the parts available and ready to go at the factory and get built in the first week
Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Orders opened on that date. Getting your order in early helps but Ford is going to build what they can. Some items like the mudflaps or Rapid Red paint are late availability so even if you ordered early, your truck may not be the first one off the lot. You could order today and have the right options that have all the parts available and ready to go at the factory and get built in the first week
Just curious, where's that info coming from?

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Just curious, where's that info coming from?
The dealer's get notified of "late availability" components and are informed it may delay delivery of the order, according to my salesperson. I removed the splash guards from my order since his service department told him they could install them after more become available. I may not even put them on now that I can see a picture of them in the B&P.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even though not late availability, my dealer also gave me the head's up that the system wouldn't permit ordering both the hard roll-up cover and the bed extender, so I removed the bed extender from my build and will just get that from the dealership after my truck arrives. This is even though the B&P allows you to include both items....

Sponsored

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My pre-order didn't show the plan pricing. I don't think. I'll have to check. I told my guy though that once I get a VIN, I will be ordering an X plan pin. Just to see what it does to pricing. It is not as advantageous as it used to be. Used to be you could get 10-15% off with X plan.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Even though not late availability, my dealer also gave me the head's up that the system wouldn't permit ordering both the hard roll-up cover and the bed extender, so I removed the bed extender from my build and will just get that from the dealership after my truck arrives. This is even though the B&P allows you to include both items....
Same.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My pre-order didn't show the plan pricing. I don't think. I'll have to check. I told my guy though that once I get a VIN, I will be ordering an X plan pin. Just to see what it does to pricing. It is not as advantageous as it used to be. Used to be you could get 10-15% off with X plan.
Are other incentives usable with X-plan prices? For example any rebates?

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Are other incentives usable with X-plan prices? For example any rebates?
Yes

X-Plan will give you the set pricing and combine whatever rebates are available at the time your truck is ready for delivery. These rebates vary from month to month so a dealer can't quote those for you now, as your truck could be delivered in September/October/November/December or later, depending on production and scheduling and parts availability.

Sponsored

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also interesting - I am seeing that we likely will get a 2022 Ranger announcement (if they update the model this year) in September. I will be keeping an eye out around then as some of us should be getting our Trucks at that point and would like to see what the new ranger has to offer (hybrid 4WD maybe?)

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also interesting - I am seeing that we likely will get a 2022 Ranger announcement (if they update the model this year) in September. I will be keeping an eye out around then as some of us should be getting our Trucks at that point and would like to see what the new ranger has to offer (hybrid 4WD maybe?)
Revised Ranger may offer the manual transmission from the big Bronco. Similar platform.

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rear diff? I didn't realize it was changing between
Revised Ranger may offer the manual transmission from the big Bronco. Similar platform.
I am hoping for an electric ranger (doubtful as they dont want to steal the Lightnings thunder) or a plug in hybrid possibly. Really just want a truck that can tow 4,000-6,000 lbs and be a hybrid!

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Rear diff? I didn't realize it was changing between

I am hoping for an electric ranger (doubtful as they dont want to steal the Lightnings thunder) or a plug in hybrid possibly. Really just want a truck that can tow 4,000-6,000 lbs and be a hybrid!
I would imagine, based on Fordโ€™s past statements concerning future electrification that the next gen Ranger at a minimum will be offered as a hybrid.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gotta say that it would be outstanding if , in two weeks from tomorrow, some of us start getting scheduled for builds.
Sponsored