Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is enlightening....

"
Just to clarify the dates in next week's production schedule for those that might not understand, the dates listed are the production weeks that will be assigned for unscheduled orders that are selected for scheduling next Thursday, July 22nd. These assigned production weeks are very reliable with the exception of 2022 Super Duty orders which are sometimes seeing later dates due to the microchip situation and other factors which Ford doesn't provide information on.

Scheduling is done on Thursday's and VIN numbers are assigned when the order is scheduled. The exception is vehicles scheduled for export or vehicles produced in foreign plants (EcoSport, Transit Connect) for sale in North America which have VIN numbers assigned closer to production. There have been a number of reports lately from BOF members that have called Ford and been told that certain order status information is no longer available. I can't confirm this but it may be a reaction from Ford due to what I expect is a large increase in the volume of phone calls related to order status inquiries.

Dealers have 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility system which provides complete information on order history, scheduling, production and shipping status. Customers that have placed retail factory orders are encouraged to contact their Dealer for the latest order status."

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...oduction-week-scheduling-information/&page=30
So perhaps given a delay was mentioned later last week, coupled with another week of scheduling noted, someone whose regular job it is to do this day to day is simply taking a little longer than usual. Not a big deal!

Given we did see at least a number of trucks changed to a 02 priority, maybe over the next several days we might see those same orders scheduled.
Sponsored

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So perhaps given a delay was mentioned later last week, coupled with another week of scheduling noted, someone whose regular job it is to do this day to day is simply taking a little longer than usual. Not a big deal!

Given we did see at least a number of trucks changed to a 02 priority, maybe over the next several days we might see those same orders scheduled.
That's been my hope, this explanation seems to imply that being it's technically an export, that the VIN's won't be assigned until closer to the production date, meaning probably no emails until then. However, as we've seen, some are getting put into the schedule process.

Disclaimer: I know nothing and am just flying by the seat of my pants learning what I can and making my best guesses and sharing them....lol

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Some more if my opinions to add....

The point of my post is that odds are the people that were bumped to priority 2 will probably have their vehicles made in the first 3 weeks, technically scheduled, just not fully.

Of the approximate 3000 Ford dealers in the US, and Hermosillo having the ability to produce over 5700 vehicles a week, half that because they have the bronco sport as well, it's reasonable to assume that they'll make more than 3000 Maverick trucks in those three weeks. Obviously they will have startup pains, which would also put those initial retail orders into a holding pattern until they can confidently be scheduled and built.

So even if they build a test drive/stock order truck for every dealer, which I doubt they will, they will have more than enough capacity to proceed with retail orders.
Sponsored