Sponsored

Search results

  1. Check out this Ford Maverick I saw today

    TOWING CAPACITY 5,000 lbs LENGTH 24’ 5” Find a Dealer > View Brochure > CHASSIS Ford Transit with AWD SLEEPS 1-2 MAVERICK AWD 4S Class B+ All-Wheel Drive | Four-Seasons Certified Known for its innovative styling and high-quality construction, this compact Class B+ RV features all-season...
  2. Recall (Campaign 26E04) issued July 2026 - Powertrain Control Module - Software update needed.

    This recall was on my Ford app and now it has disappeared. Could be a software glitch in the Ford app? Maybe the Ford app needs to be recalled. :crackup:
  3. Recall (Campaign 26E04) issued July 2026 - Powertrain Control Module - Software update needed.

    Today my Ford app shows this recall. Yesterday, the NHTSA site did not list my Maverick for this recall.
  4. Recall (Campaign 26E04) issued July 2026 - Powertrain Control Module - Software update needed.

    I checked my VIN and no current recalls (not fixed) listed for my 25 ECO Maverick.
  5. Towing - Loose hitch in receiver on 4k tow package.

    I also purchased this and it worked as advertised!
  6. Backup camera lines missing after latest OTA update

    I had the trailer module update last month and my parking assist lines have not disappeared...sorry that you are having issues.
  7. How is your Ecoboost doing on MPG?

    I 100% agree!
  8. Recall Number: 26C10 TRAILER MODULE REPROGRAMMING

    Ford's Mobile Service did this update and it took only 10 minutes. To the OP, is Ford's Mobile Service available in your area? I highly recommend using this service!
  9. How is your Ecoboost doing on MPG?

    I run 36 psi on my 25 Maverick.
  10. How is your Ecoboost doing on MPG?

    With my 25 Ecoboost with 6000 miles, I get 22-23 mpg in town and 28-29 mpg out of town.
  11. First Recall - Trailer Module- Anyone Else?

    The update for the trailer module for MY 2022-2024 has not been released yet...only MY 2025-2026 ha the fix available.
  12. First Recall - Trailer Module- Anyone Else?

    That is awesome! I got tired of waiting and had Ford Mobile Service install this update a couple of days ago.
  13. 2026 - lane KEEPING vs lane CENTERING

    I find the lane centering very helpful on my 25 Maverick. I wished my 25 Mazda cx-5 had this feature--only the top end trim of Mazda has this feature.
  14. Sunroof Option

    I did not order the moonroof for either MY2022 or 2025 Maverick...not worth $1000 in my book!
  15. First Recall - Trailer Module- Anyone Else?

    The fix is available for 25-26 models. No fix is available for the 22-24 models.
  16. If you reordered your Maverick TODAY… what trim are you picking?

    My first Maverick was a Lariat and my current Maverick is a Lariat. I am retired so I wanted the extra bells and whistles. 😉
  17. Pro Trailer Assist

    I always use the volume control on the steering wheel! By the way, I am amused that you want to remove the Pro Trailer Assist. I had a 22 Ford Maverick Lariat but I decided to replace it with a 25 Maverick Lariat...my number reason (there several other reasons too) was the Pro Trailer Assist...
  18. HYBRID 12V Battery Mystery SOLVED

    I am considering it...:unsure:.




Top