First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick is scheduled to have a 4 pm EST commitment time today. So your dealer will at worst, know by late this afternoon or early tomorrow if your Maverick got scheduled.

We can already see the 10 Mavericks that will schedule for us this week, it just hasn't been officially updated by Ford.

Spray and bedliner and the 2.5 engine are the only restraints. My 2 cents is if you're in a hurry have the dealer install the bedliner upon arrival rather than wait another month.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lappo424

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
The Maverick is scheduled to have a 4 pm EST commitment time today. So your dealer will at worst, know by late this afternoon or early tomorrow if your Maverick got scheduled.

We can already see the 10 Mavericks that will schedule for us this week, it just hasn't been officially updated by Ford.

Spray and bedliner and the 2.5 engine are the only restraints. My 2 cents is if you're in a hurry have the dealer install the bedliner upon arrival rather than wait another month.
So the 2.5hybrid will be delayed?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thx for that head's up. Alas, since I'm going First Edition hybrid (with the included spray-in liner) then I'll be pushed back a bit. Despite that, I'd rather get what I want even if it means waiting another month or two.

Good luck to those who get scheduled today!

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So the 2.5hybrid will be delayed?

It shows as a regionally controlled commodity. Which indicates that they only have so many of those available to produce and the 2.0L will be easier to schedule.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lappo424

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I'm sitting on the xl hybrid bare bones

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick

You mean ANYONE that has a spray in bedliner or specific ones like those that ordered it as a stand alone option and not with the packages?

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lmao I have both the hybrid and spray in because lariat lux

Fingers crossed still
Haha - I have both as well, so I'm already operating with the thought I'll not be selected for scheduling for at least another month. Fortunately my current car works fine so I'm not gonna stress. It'll be cool to see other members start to have their trucks built in the interim.

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Awww Snap! XLT LUX AREA51

Sponsored

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New build week (9/6/21) showed up yesterday on the scheduling plan:

SCHEDULING TOOLBOX - SCHEDULING PLAN

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY.

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-07-19.pdf

Ford Maverick 2022 Maverick production week scheduling starts next week! {filename}
Ford Maverick 2022 Maverick production week scheduling starts next week! {filename}

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New build week (9/6/21) showed up yesterday on the scheduling plan:

SCHEDULING TOOLBOX - SCHEDULING PLAN

This is the tentative scheduling plan for the production period. This is just a guide for scheduling. This information is tentative and may change at any time.

THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO UNSCHEDULED ORDERS ONLY.

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-07-19.pdf

Interesting, I missed it before but this week was scheduling for 3 weeks of building, next week is scheduling for one week worth.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Interesting, I missed it before but this week was scheduling for 3 weeks of building, next week is scheduling for one week worth.
Doesn't make sense to me since the first week of scheduling appeared to be just a small quantity of stock orders for dealerships. I was thinking the scheduling this week would be for the first week(s) of retail production.

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Doesn't make sense to me since the first week of scheduling appeared to be just a small quantity of stock orders for dealerships. I was thinking the scheduling this week would be for the first week(s) of retail production.
I agree. Something does seem off, but we did hear about an error that happened and have seen rumblings of people getting good news from their dealers, even Granger saw people's priority getting bumped.

Evidence seems to support that scheduling for 3 weeks should have happened, I don't feel like that is all gonna be stock orders, maybe something is holding it up or they aren't done yet. Maybe they need to fix a glitch or need to put the finalization off for a few days.

We just don't know without someone getting an email, or hundreds of people suddenly getting emails....

wiseguy3501

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is enlightening....

"
Just to clarify the dates in next week's production schedule for those that might not understand, the dates listed are the production weeks that will be assigned for unscheduled orders that are selected for scheduling next Thursday, July 22nd. These assigned production weeks are very reliable with the exception of 2022 Super Duty orders which are sometimes seeing later dates due to the microchip situation and other factors which Ford doesn't provide information on.

Scheduling is done on Thursday's and VIN numbers are assigned when the order is scheduled. The exception is vehicles scheduled for export or vehicles produced in foreign plants (EcoSport, Transit Connect) for sale in North America which have VIN numbers assigned closer to production. There have been a number of reports lately from BOF members that have called Ford and been told that certain order status information is no longer available. I can't confirm this but it may be a reaction from Ford due to what I expect is a large increase in the volume of phone calls related to order status inquiries.

Dealers have 24/7 access to the Vehicle Visibility system which provides complete information on order history, scheduling, production and shipping status. Customers that have placed retail factory orders are encouraged to contact their Dealer for the latest order status."

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...oduction-week-scheduling-information/&page=30
Sponsored