Sponsored

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Ford CS chat couldn't even look me up with sales code and order #, said I had to call in to their marketing department. 🙄
And of course I'm trying to do this under the radar at work, so calling is a "no"
But the fact chat couldn't or wouldn't answer me today when I've checked the status of my order 2 previous times using the same chat function makes me think I'm SOL
😕
Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Lariat Hybrid with Lux Package and pilot 360, Moon Roof and no splash guards or bed cover in Hot Peppper Red.
Hybrid with Lux package is always good to see! Hopefully that love from Ford also applies to XLT Hybrid Lux Pkg vehicles.

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat Hybrid with Lux Package and pilot 360, Moon Roof and no splash guards or bed cover in Hot Peppper Red.
That is my exact build...ordered 7/16. Hoping I get that build date soon!

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I’m with Greenway Ford, which dealership are you with?
Mullinax in Kissimmee. Got my wife's Mustang from there and they were good people. I do not have that warm and fuzzy feeling with this Maverick order though...

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yay...email from ZipRecuiter...

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
No emails yet. And when I click view online in my confirmation email it goes to a dead link. Something tells me their emailing system went down. 😄
Same here. All I get is a White BLANK screen.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is my exact build...ordered 7/16. Hoping I get that build date soon!
Me too. I've softened my stance and will now consider just receiving an email for a Dec build as an xmas gift to myself. That's about as much settling I'm willing to do. I want my Hybrid!!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Just thinking about doing the same thing. I'm getting more and more comfortable with the one vehicle. I can save $30K, truck insurance, MORE detailing supplies and most of all I'll save a soar back from detailing 2 vehicles instead of 1.

Sponsored

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick 📬 9/30 Scheduling Email Received Group! [Share Your Reservation and Build Dates] 74ff2a43-df62-4a6b-a785-a2350226ccf1

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mullinax in Kissimmee. Got my wife's Mustang from there and they were good people. I do not have that warm and fuzzy feeling with this Maverick order though...
I just talked to my salesman. He said he sees in the database only what I can see. So when I get notification, he will get notification of a production date. He also told me for the second time in two weeks that his director cannot make any changes(remove the spray in bed liner) as Ford will not allow it at this time as they are close to scheduling it. I hope there is some truth in that.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I just talked to my salesman. He said he sees in the database only what I can see. So when I get notification, he will get notification of a production date. He also told me for the second time in two weeks that his director cannot make any changes(remove the spray in bed liner) as Ford will not allow it at this time as they are close to scheduling it. I hope there is some truth in that.
Better than what I was told so far.. When I placed my order, they told me to sit tight because I wouldn't see the truck for 2 years (yes, you read that right, 2 years). I called BS.. also took me over a week to get my order confirmation email leading me to believe they have no idea what they're doing and that they don't know how to put in an order. Communication back and forth has been non-existent. Every time I reach out they make me feel like I'm their worst inconvenience.