Basil

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Posted the window sticker in a different post. It's a shadow black xlt with all the packages plus moonroof.
Wow another shadow black. So few of us. I ordered a hybrid XLT luxury but at this point I’m concerned I won’t get it this year. I wonder if they’d sell to me without a markup? Yours is a bit more $$ but probably worth it
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a fun, and also frustrating thread to read!

My build week was this week, but I enjoy seeing everyone posting their builds! This thread is frustrating to read for 2 reasons though...

1 - People posting that they haven't received a scheduled notice. Not everyone is going to be scheduled, and there are plenty of other discussion threads about that. Also, if you want to post that here, tell us everything in your build - not just the main details! Did you also add floor liners, mud flaps or a stand alone tonneau or bedliner/spray? The more complex your order, and the more options you've chosen are probably pushing your order down the list. Constraint or not, anything added to an order could end up pushing your build down.

None of us know the exact process going on here, but it could be something as simple as a team of employees making build decisions with spreadsheets or databases, and applying filters based on availability and volume of users with or without certain added options. All that is before the regional and dealer allocations, and then your own order priority codes. It is complex! So don't be surprised if you added things that can be bought afterwards at the dealer to your order resulting in delayed scheduling.

2 - If you DID get scheduled - list all of your options and engine configuration please!!!!! That is helpful for others to see what exactly is being picked - they can compare with their own options to decide if they do want to change their order to help with the next scheduling round.

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I comfort myself knowing that there are thousands of fellow June orderers who also haven't been scheduled. We're a large and proud group. 🤣
Will large anyway. Pride went out the door last week when I didn't get scheduled. There was sobbing.

rightmuch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stunned and excited. XLT Hybrid, no options but rubber floor mats. Ordered 8/5 from Danville, VA. Soon as the crash tests and full reviews come in next month, I can sell my 2017 Honda Ridgeline which should bring enough to almost cover entire cost of my Maverick.
Ford Maverick 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 11.39.47 AM

Sponsored

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
I'm thinking the same happened to me. Ford says people not getting their emails was a glitch in the system, but I'm fairly confident my dealer forgot to put my email in or spelled it wrong. It's annoying because every week I have no idea if my order got scheduled or not without calling Ford and my dealership.
Does it take you long to get through and speak with someone?

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Time email was received : on 9/16 at 11:22am EST
  • Your scheduled build week: Nov. 7, 2021
  • All relevant build info : Velocity Blue Hybrid XLT with all weather floor mats and 4 pin trailer hitch.
  • Your region, if comfortable: Maryland
  • Your original order date: 06/16/21
  • Dealer: Ramsey Ford, MD
I can not believe that my Hybrid is finally schedule to get built since I order it way back in june.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I removed my tonneau cover from my order last week and I am thinking that helped me to get scheduled. My order date was June 29th. I encourage others to do the same...

Sponsored

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Ksmavgal

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Lariat/Lux 2.0 AWD Copilot, Tow, Moonroof. Ordered 7/16.

Not scheduled.

oof.
Yep me too
Ordered 7/15 (2nd order, changed dealers)
Lariat + lux 2.0 EB Velocity blue.
Had soft tonneau and removed 1 week ago...
😩

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received build confirmation at 10:58 am.
Build week of 11-1
Ordered 7-29
XL Hybrid, Co-pilot 360, trailer hitch, Oxford White. Ordered from Barber Ford, Michigan.

Can't believe it! So excited!

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’d like to thank my dealership, my parents, and God for listening to my prayers and for forgiving all my Ford related cuss words.
  • Email at 7:57 AM PST
  • Build date: November 8, 2021
  • XL Hybrid: Carbonized Grey, CP360, 400w inverter, manual window, hitch
  • SoCal
  • Early July? (I’ve changed my order so many times and it only shows my latest)
  • Norm Reeves Cerritos Ford & Lincoln

Last edited:

MaineAssassin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-450, Flex, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yay! I got the email today I've never been happier!

10:56AM EST
Nov 1 2021 build week
Velocity blue, 2.0T, 4K, Lariat Lux, FX4, FG cap.
New England
Ordered Aug 2
Quirk Ford Augusta ME

This is their first Mav order, I have another one in for my mother for a FE hybrid Lariat that has not been scheduled yet.
Sponsored