First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mavrick, Hybrid ,ordered 7/26/21, Rapid Red, Lux Pkg, First Edition, CoPilot 360. Keeping fingers crossed, but not to hopeful I will receive a build date today.
I have the exact same order June 10th in Maryland. No info yet, getting very discouraged. Hope to day is the day. I have seen several people getting this build in my area so it is possible.
Sponsored

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just called the 800-392-3673 for the first time. I don't think I will be getting an email today. Because I ordered the FE Hybrid with CP360, Lariet and tri-fold tonneau, it's gonna be awhile. So, I guess I'll just stop checking for awhile. :cry: It was good to hear that they do have by correct order so there is that, lol.

cyberdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My prediction, only orders for Green Mavericks will be scheduled today! :LOL:

Unless the Luck of the Irish should occur, not expecting an email, having been a fairly late to join the ongoing party.

boone9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger XLT, 2005 Ford Explorer XLT
My prediction, only orders for Green Mavericks will be scheduled today! :LOL:

Unless the Luck of the Irish should occur, not expecting an email, having been a fairly late to join the ongoing party.
I like the sounds of this thinking as I ordered the Cactus Grey.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually, the June orders (of which I am one) will be longer than one year. Even if it's built 5/2. It will not be till July when we get our trucks. Does Ford just have monkeys picking names from a hat?
I've heard shipping/delivery runs 4-6 weeks after build date. So, May 2 build week, plus 4 to 6 weeks is June not July. Having said that, shipping and delivery dates are all over the place and it could very well be July.

Sponsored

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just called the 800-392-3673 for the first time. I don't think I will be getting an email today. Because I ordered the FE Hybrid with CP360, Lariet and tri-fold tonneau, it's gonna be awhile. So, I guess I'll just stop checking for awhile. :cry: It was good to hear that they do have by correct order so there is that, lol.
You should drop your tonneau and have the dealer install. Tonneaus are about 3% constrained right now.

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
I've heard shipping/delivery runs 4-6 weeks after build date. So, May 2 build week, plus 4 to 6 weeks is June not July. Having said that, shipping and delivery dates are all over the place and it could very well be July.
Could be May, depends on how shipping goes

unlimited

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should drop your tonneau and have the dealer install. Tonneaus are about 3% constrained right now.
If she had said that was the only thing they were waiting on, I would have. Don't care much for the one they are putting on it anyway. Isn't it part of a package tho?? (edit: Confirmed, it's part of a package so no choice)
I prefer the remote controlled hard rollups.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If she had said that was the only thing they were waiting on, I would have. Don't care much for the one they are putting on it anyway. Isn't it part of a package tho?? (edit: Confirmed, it's part of a package so no choice)
I prefer the remote controlled hard rollups.
I don't recall if the tonneau is part of the FE package. It's not included in any of the Lux packages.
In any case, @fordvideoguy has stated that FE's are not constrained. Ford will prioritize all elements of that package to build all confirmed FE orders in this model year. So there's no reason to delete that package. If you have anything on top of the package, you might consider dropping it.

Sponsored

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Doubtful.

Ford Maverick 📬  3/17 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] we-regret-to-ix33n2

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No one received anything yet? I thought they've been coming around 11 lately.

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
I think the FE package comes standard with the Tonneau if I am not mistaken.

Mrkosmoo2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Lariat Trim
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else late October order? Here's hoping...
October 24. Lariat Lux Hybrid. I called Ford and had a case made to see what delay is. More of a hopeful squeaky wheel gets the grease situation.
Sponsored