First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 2012 Ford F250 6.7 2015 Ford XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the scheduled for production email on 10/28... haven't heard anything since... I called Ford customer service and Ford chat yesterday 11/29... both said my Atlas Blue Lariat Tremor is scheduled for 12/09... checked the tracking my order site this afternoon... 130pm est and it reports "in production"... no window sticker yet, but I heard they are available on Thursdays... NE PA dealership that has 12 allocations... my order was the only one that was previewed/slated for production... maybe because my 22 FX4 Lariat was cancelled???
I also got the email scheduled for production on 10/28. Production for week of 28 Nov. Checked my tracking and it was built yesterday 5 Dec. XLT eco with Tremor package. Hope yours is on the line!
Sponsored

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2F66DC7B-06D2-4FF8-BD1E-764FA307A2DF.jpeg
This is what I got when I went to chat. I was scheduled for the week of 1/2 now scheduled for the day 1/5 with a delivery date.
What website chat did you use to inquire about your order?

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to ford chat
Gives me an error when I ask my question and enter my info. Asks me to enter VIN, which may be the hangup.

ermedpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welp, I ordered 9/16. White ecoboost XLT AWD, FX4, XLT lux, 4k tow, drop in bedliner, full size spare and block heater. Arkansas dealer, priority 15. 30th wedding anniversary is 4/9/23, surprise gift for the wife. All I can do is hope, and if no info by about 3/1, I will have to consider a plan "B".

Sponsored

Bigbill27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gives me an error when I ask my question and enter my info. Asks me to enter VIN, which may be the hangup.
Before I had a vin, I would just leave it blank. As far as the error, I don’t remember ever getting that.

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Before I had a vin, I would just leave it blank. As far as the error, I don’t remember ever getting that.
I got it to work. I think my VPN was causing me some issues. Thank you for the responses. Not scheduled. Just thought I'd give it a shot. :LOL:

Michelle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope I get an email, but I don't have high hopes. I ordered from one of the larger volume dealers, but I have no clue what their allocations are. My salesman always sidesteps the question when I ask it. I've asked how many orders they have but again, just says quite a few. I ordered 9/16 at about 1:00 and I thought I heard him mention they already had 120 Maverick orders before me. Could have just been salesman BSing to make sure a sale goes through, or I misheard him. That happens a lot more these days with my hearing getting worse.
Are you tracking @FoMoCo? I usually know everything before the dealership by tracking. My sales rep is also very forthcoming with all info. Plus I have called FoMoCo many times and they pull up your acct and provide you with all the info they have.

Michelle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered 12/06/21 & rec'd email on my 1 yr anniversary from FOMOCO that my Mav has been shipped.
I ordered XLT SUPERCREW AWD w ALL packages.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you tracking @FoMoCo? I usually know everything before the dealership by tracking. My sales rep is also very forthcoming with all info. Plus I have called FoMoCo many times and they pull up your acct and provide you with all the info they have.
I have no VIN yet so I don't think there's anything to track yet. Calling customer service without a VIN all they will tell me is it's unscheduled clean so I'm just in a holding pattern for now.

Sponsored

Michelle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have no VIN yet so I don't think there's anything to track yet. Calling customer service without a VIN all they will tell me is it's unscheduled clean so I'm just in a holding pattern for now.
Well continue to drop by dealership & have your sales rep pull up acct. That was the only way I found out that I had a Vin#. I ordered 12/06/21 & rec'd Vin in August 2022. Just rec'd on 1 yr anniversary that MAV has been shipped. Good Luck!

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Make sure you pick the option that says SYNC, warranty, etc.

Ponyprez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 2+2, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well continue to drop by dealership & have your sales rep pull up acct. That was the only way I found out that I had a Vin#. I ordered 12/06/21 & rec'd Vin in August 2022. Just rec'd on 1 yr anniversary that MAV has been shipped. Good Luck!
I guess thats what I need to do as my salesrep has not replied to e-mail. Gone are the days when salespeople did whatever they could to make the sale and ensure you were satisfied. I've had more contact from out of area dealers than my local Ford dealer.
Sponsored