First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10 months!!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!! WOW!!!! If that is the norm, then I'm looking at August before I get mine. My order was October 9th. So if that is the case, will my vehicle be classified as a 2023 or still a 2022? New year models generally start coming out around August/September every year, right? Now I'm really confused. I heard that starting in August, Ford will start taking orders for the 2023 model. So I will be getting a brand new vehicle, straight from the factory, that is already a year old. Go figure.
Well there's a few other things to consider and keep in mind. Dealership allocations plays a large part at soon you will get your Maverick. For MY23 Ford stated they'll start taking orders in August, but production won't start until October and that has to do with Ford making sure they have time to complete all MY22 orders. So I guess the thing is that you could receive your Maverick close to the year mark and it's still brand new MY or as it's closer to MY23 open order date you could order one, but there's no guarantee that the wait time won't be the same as this past year. One last thing that may start happening is that production for people who ordered in later months is once Ford can get past the huge bubble of all the June/July orders then perhaps those later months orders won't be waiting as long. Without any real communications from Ford it's a lot of speculation.
Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Has anyone totaled the number of Hybrid / EB / XL / XLT / Lariat / Lux for this set of e-mails?
I forgot who does the analysis of the data and posts it, he Did a great job for January. Hope he is able to do it again.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A-5, mustang
I'm right there with you. I gave Ford the benefit of the doubt up until now. I realize the hybrid ramp took longer than expected, there are material shortages and realistically Chapman had a large backlog of orders ahead of me. To now see that the entire reservation/ordering process didn't mean jacksh*t when it comes to scheduling is what is so infuriating. My previous truck was totaled in September and I regret not buying something off the lot then, but was lead to believe it would only be a few more months of waiting. When I finally asked for some clarity from Chapman last night, this is the BS non-answer response I got...

"Ford does not schedule orders in any set format. They do not tell us who they will be choosing for production or specially what could be holding up someone’s build. The maverick scheduling is very similar to Bronco scheduling in that manner. We have a lot of customers in the same boat and it is very frustrating that Ford does not give us any answer as to why that is. We still have allocation and have mavericks being pulled every couple of weeks. So there is still opportunity for 2022."
Well here’s my perspective. That’s not a “B.S. answer. It may not be the one you wanted, but that’s not how questions and answers work. I am a Ford sales manager and what they said is spot on. Some people wait 8 months or more for their vehicles and some get them in 7 weeks. There is little to no help or answers from Ford. It’s true we can make a lot more on ordered vehicles that are not purchased by the ordering customer, but we have never changed the parameters of a deal midstream. The profit of a Maverick at MSRP is next to nothing in the car business as an aside.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well here’s my perspective. That’s not a “B.S. answer. It may not be the one you wanted, but that’s not how questions and answers work. I am a Ford sales manager and what they said is spot on. Some people wait 8 months or more for their vehicles and some get them in 7 weeks. There is little to no help or answers from Ford. It’s true we can make a lot more on ordered vehicles that are not purchased by the ordering customer, but we have never changed the parameters of a deal midstream. The profit of a Maverick at MSRP is next to nothing in the car business as an aside.
BS as an aside. "The profit of a Maverick at MSRP is next to nothing in the car business as an aside"
That is total BS. My cousin was a Ford salesman, FI manager, sales manager.

Sponsored

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BS as an aside. "The profit of a Maverick at MSRP is next to nothing in the car business as an aside"
That is total BS. My cousin was a Ford salesman, FI manager, sales manager.
Hahaha......When I emailed my local dealer to see if they would do under MSRP before I decided to go local or with one of the dealership's posting under invoice here, they responded "We are ONLY making $600 off of the proposed deal at MSRP".....I was thinking to myself....for only having to do an hour worth of work, making $600 + incentives + holdback seems like they are doing quite well at MSRP. At this point in my 6 month wait, they have only spent about 30m via emailing and documentation with me.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I forgot who does the analysis of the data and posts it, he Did a great job for January. Hope he is able to do it again.
That would be me. I'm working on a post for the February scheduling.

mcc63303

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold 22 Hybrid XL now 24 Hybrid XL, 57 Chevy 454ci
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scheduled April 18th

Area 51 Blue, XLT Hybrid, Copilot 360, Luxury Package (spray in bed liner), all weather mats, tailgate anti theft lock, wheel locks

Saint Charles, Missouri

Order Date: June 15th 2021

Pundmann Ford

Interesting, I ordered July 23; In Dec got email with original expected build week 02/07, late January email changed build to week of 02/21, on 02/16 saw in the "Track my Order"; "In Production". No email about in production or since. Mine is XL, Hybrid, Co-Pilot360, SIBL, Hitch, priority code 19. Your XLT or Lux Package could be the delay(more chips???)

Sponsored

Dukewagon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They must be filling the Carbonized Gray orders Mine is also scheduled for April 18th XLT Ecoboost

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

11:08 AM CST
April 18th
Lariat Lux Hybrid, White
Texas
August 30th
Randall Reed'2 Planet Ford 365
No Window sticker yet, as of this posting
Ford Maverick 📬 02/17 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1645465008391

Last edited:

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Getting this thread started so y'all can share your good news. Or no good news.

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button.

rwb1990

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Outback Touring
Getting this thread started so y'all can share your good news. Or no good news.

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button.

Play-by-play:
12/16/21 - notified prod date wk 2/21/22
1/26/22 - notified prod date wk 3/28/22
2/4/22 - notified prod date wk 3/7/22
2/11/22 - notified prod date wk 2/28/22 (at 19:32 central)
2/18/22 - no email
2/21/22 - did track my order and says it is in production, but no window sticker as advertised

Lariat Lux Hybrid, Cactus Gray, Ford 360, no other accessories

Ordered roll-up tonneau cover and all weather mats from Ford Accessories with 15 percent discount and shipped to dealer.

Region: Dallas, TX

Order date: 7/13/21

Dealer: area dealer

Ford Maverick 📬 02/17 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] F91312DE-A80B-45DD-AE01-1D0E6EB43D68

Last edited:

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That would be me. I'm working on a post for the February scheduling.
It is you! Thanks for putting it altogether. I enjoy the analysis and trying make sense of how this all works. I am a numbers guy so this is fun for me, lol.
Sponsored