First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, let's try this again... according to multiple sources, Mavericks are indeed being scheduled this week, for the entire month of January!

These emails were a fun weekly fixture on Thursdays last year, so I thought I'd re-start the tradition, since it seems Ford is once again sending out emails when an order gets scheduled.

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• โฐ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • ๐Ÿ“… Your scheduled build week
  • ๐Ÿ›ป All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • ๐Ÿ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • ๐Ÿ—“ Your original order date
  • ๐Ÿ•บ Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
๐Ÿ“ธScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

๐Ÿ—บ And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/๐Ÿงญ-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button โ˜ ๐Ÿ‘‰

Ford Maverick ๐Ÿ“ฌ 12/1/22 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1642085133230-png-png-png-png-
Sponsored

Jake912

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Email from Nov. 29th 8:07 eastern
New Build week Dec 19th from old build week Jan 2 2023
Hybrid XL with co-pilot 360 Cactus Gray
Order Sept 20th
South Georgia
Dealer woody folsom ford

Last edited:

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • โฐ Time email was received: Dealer told me on Nov 25, 2022 that my build date was pushed back
  • ๐Ÿ“… Your scheduled build week: Dec 15th (pushed forward from original Nov 28th)
  • ๐Ÿ›ป All relevant build info : XLT EB, cactus grey, FX4, 4K Tow, rear sliding window, moon roof
  • ๐Ÿ“ Your region: Ontario Canada
  • ๐Ÿ—“ Your original order date: Sept 21, 2022, priority code 11

Last edited:

Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Optimistically reserving my spot... again. ๐Ÿ˜
Sorry, Commadore, I heard there's only one allocation in the entire state of Alabama for this week, and it's mine! ;) :ROFLMAO: Sorry!!

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry, Commadore, I heard there's only one allocation in the entire state of Alabama for this week, and it's mine! ;) :ROFLMAO: Sorry!!
Well, maybe there is two. ...

In seriousness, given the size of Long Lewis, one would think they would get at least a handful of allocations.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, maybe there is two. ...

In seriousness, given the size of Long Lewis, one would think they would get at least a handful of allocations.
My order's with Woody Anderson in Huntsville, I have no earthly idea how many allocations they have. Pretty big for this area, their ads say #1 in the state, but Long Lewis is indeed a huge presence, too. Fingers crossed for both of us!

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope I get an email, but I don't have high hopes. I ordered from one of the larger volume dealers, but I have no clue what their allocations are. My salesman always sidesteps the question when I ask it. I've asked how many orders they have but again, just says quite a few. I ordered 9/16 at about 1:00 and I thought I heard him mention they already had 120 Maverick orders before me. Could have just been salesman BSing to make sure a sale goes through, or I misheard him. That happens a lot more these days with my hearing getting worse.

Sponsored

Brown0

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My birthday is this week, crossing my fingers!!!

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mikeetch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I guess its time to cross my fingers and keep them crossed again!๐Ÿ˜†

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FordVideoGuy mentioned last night that they have 43 allocations for January scheduling, and only 17 rollovers/canceled orders at priority 2. And he further hedged the chances of those 17 all being picked by saying some (probably many) of those 17 might have constraints that will have them skipped for selection. Looking pretty good for folks who ordered from Long McArthur.....
Sponsored