11:08 AM CST
April 18th
Lariat Lux Hybrid, White
Texas
August 30th
Randall Reed'2 Planet Ford 365
No VIN yet, as of this posting
1645465008391.png
It should be included on that email. Scroll down and above the button that says “Track my order.” Mine came on that email.
Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It should be included on that email. Scroll down and above the button that says “Track my order.” Mine came on that email.
You're right. I have it. I don't have a Window sticker yet. My mistake.

I'll update my post to reflect that.

davnau

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
BS as an aside. "The profit of a Maverick at MSRP is next to nothing in the car business as an aside"
That is total BS. My cousin was a Ford salesman, FI manager, sales manager.
The dealer profit is $400 on a base XL Hybrid, and goes up from there, not including the dealer holdback. So yeah, in today's world, $400 is next to nothing. My bare bones XL Hybrid has been on order since June 17, 2021, only option is the trailer hitch, and is still unscheduled. So, it's one of those next to nothing deals. I'll get it someday.

Starwatcher

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Getting this thread started so y'all can share your good news. Or no good news.

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button.
Congratulations
I ordered mine in August, and no word. Finally called Ford, and was told they have no idea when it will be built,or if I will even get it before the 2023 models come out.

Starwatcher

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer profit is $400 on a base XL Hybrid, and goes up from there, not including the dealer holdback. So yeah, in today's world, $400 is next to nothing. My bare bones XL Hybrid has been on order since June 17, 2021, only option is the trailer hitch, and is still unscheduled. So, it's one of those next to nothing deals. I'll get it someday.
Don’t bet on it.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is you! Thanks for putting it altogether. I enjoy the analysis and trying make sense of how this all works. I am a numbers guy so this is fun for me, lol.
I heard it was codesigned by the creator of Ravensburger, Otto Maier and the creater of the Rubik Cube, Ernő Rubik. Rumor says it isn’t crackable.

Ford4Lord

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 mustard
So if my email says it's "in production" and I have a window sticker does that mean it will be built soon? I got my email on 22nd. Build date was 21st. XLT ecoboost AWD CoPilot360 soft tonneau full sized spare Area51.

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So if my email says it's "in production" and I have a window sticker does that mean it will be built soon? I got my email on 22nd. Build date was 21st. XLT ecoboost AWD CoPilot360 soft tonneau full sized spare Area51.
The window sticker is generated about a week before the truck is actually built.

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
30, all were given out last week, 29 hybrids (10 of which were first editions).
I ordered a Lariat First Edition on August 20th, RR Lariat Luxury, mud flaps and haven't heard a thing? Can my dealer really help me?

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I ordered a Lariat First Edition on August 20th, RR Lariat Luxury, mud flaps and haven't heard a thing? Can my dealer really help me?
I will say that the mud flaps were constrained until about January. So I would be hopeful that you get scheduled this next month.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
The combination of incredibly strong retail order demand and unprecedented supply chain issues has created a number of capacity constraints that have disrupted our ability to schedule many customer’s retail orders for production. We recognize this has caused frustration for our customers and we are working very hard to find solutions to get their vehicles to them as quickly as possible. We will only build stock units in the event that orders are not able to be built due to constraints.

Last edited:

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will say that the mud flaps were constrained until about January. So I would be hopeful that you get scheduled this next month.
Thanks so much for your reply and I appreciate your you tube videos. My dealer hasn't been much help.

Ford4Lord

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 mustard
I just got the in production date of 26feb (yesterday). What is the approximate time frame for me to get the built date?

Fredvon4

Banned
Banned
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep grand cherokee
On phone no deposit customer order by Hill Country Ford in Goldthwaite Texas:

Velocity >Blue, Eco 2.0, Lariat, 360, Lariat Lux, AWD, 4k tow, SIBL, ordered 10/27 accepted e-mail 10/29

Thu Dec 9, 2021, 9:56 AM email Scheduled for 02/14 production

Thr Jan 27, 7:29 PM Reschedule email. New build date 02/21

Sat Feb 5, 7:42 PM Reschedule email. New build date 2/27

Fri Feb 11, 7:09 PM Reschedule email. New build date 3/14

Fri Feb 18, 7:18 PM Reschedule email. New build date 3/28

Thr Feb 24, Fri 25, Sat 26, Sun 27....NO new e-mail from Ford
Sponsored