First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks DPMan! Based on the link above it is the EB that is scheduled for build. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get the same confirmation for the Hybrid.
If you have the Ford Tracker link where you enter your VIN and order number, you should see some items at the bottom you can expand as well. The last will give you the engine type.
Ford Maverick 📬 12/8/22 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1670876692905

Window sticker unfortunately won't be available until production actually starts. Best of luck and here's to hoping for no production delays 🤞
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got word from my dealer that my build date got pushed to Jan 5th from Dec 15th :( He said a good sign was that the order is locked? Does anyone know what that means?
Locked usually means the factory doesn't want any more changes because they are about to build it. Worst case, it gets built in early January. Best case, and we have seen this happen before, it still gets built this week despite the announced pushback date.

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Locked usually means the factory doesn't want any more changes because they are about to build it. Worst case, it gets built in early January. Best case, and we have seen this happen before, it still gets built this week despite the announced pushback date.
Thanks for the explanation. You gave me a little hope!! However I checked again today and still no window sticker so likely means it aint getting built.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the explanation. You gave me a little hope!! However I checked again today and still no window sticker so likely means it aint getting built.
You are scheduled and it is early in the model year. You cleared the biggest hurdle that is still in front of many of us.

David_in_GA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

Kro-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered 9/15/22, base xl, no options, hybrid. No email from Ford other than to say that they will follow up every 45 days.
Others at the same dealer have gotten the exact same truck scheduled. No idea why mine won't schedule, I literally took everything off my order to try and make it go thru faster.
That new Toyota small truck may be out by the time my Mav is scheduled.

First Name
Tybrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Again, not angry about it ... just laughable right now but then again I havent been waiting a year:
Tuesday Nov 29th - Dealer: Order is "Previewing"
Monday Dec 5th - Chat: Order is "Processing" with possible build week of Feb 20th
That just seemed weird so I tried again 2 days later
Wednesday Dec 7th - Chat: Order is "Processing" with no ETA (unsure why I was told week of 20th)
Upon recommendation I tried to just call it in
Friday Dec 9th - Customer Service: "Being delivered to the dealer on Feb 20th"
Huh? Wait what?! Are you sure? Ive never been given a build date or anything.
"Yes Sir. It says delivery eta Feb 20th" Do I have a VIN? "Your dealer has been provided the VIN"
Alrighty then...lol
Just for fun this morning I tried again.
Monday Dec 12th - Chat: Order is in "Processing" with an end date of Feb 20th.
So I ask what does "End Date" mean. "End date means you will know your build date by Feb 20th"
LOL
So I sent another email to my dealer asking him if he can just ensure that Ford has my email and that he contact me at least once a month with a status update. No response yet.

I really feel for you guys if you have been dealing with this kind of nonsense for a year. This is the first time I have ever owned a Ford and the first time I have ever ordered a vehicle so Im not aware if this is typical or not but WOW.
UPDATE: Dealer just replied to my email with "
I have a great update for you. The Maverick is scheduled and should be here early March. I would recommend not reaching out to the Ford Chat they would not be able to provide you with any information you are going to want to hear.
So if this is the case he should have a VIN and build week right? Ive asked but we shall see what he says.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you mean the last 4 digits... no its 14xxx I don't know what that means. I don't think its scheduled yet but I'm hopeful
Congratulations! If you have a VIN and ETA, you are scheduled. 14xxx is a sequential number meaning that yours is the 14,xxx-th 2023 Maverick scheduled by Ford.

I'm also a Canadian order with a 14,xxx VIN - mine is scheduled for production the week of Jan 30, with a delivery ETA of late Feb/early Mar as well.

I was informed by my dealer back on Dec 2, so there was very likely a block of orders allocated for Canada in the 14xxx range booked early this month (including yours) and your dealer didn't bother to look or tell you at the time.

First Name
Tybrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations! If you have a VIN and ETA, you are scheduled. 14xxx is a sequential number meaning that yours is the 14,xxx-th 2023 Maverick scheduled by Ford.

I'm also a Canadian order with a 14,xxx VIN - mine is scheduled for production the week of Jan 30, with a delivery ETA of late Feb/early Mar as well.

I was informed by my dealer back on Dec 2, so there was very likely a block of orders allocated for Canada in the 14xxx range booked early this month (including yours) and your dealer didn't bother to look or tell you at the time.
I tried chat several times and they didn't tell me a scheduled date. 2 weeks ago my order was previewing and I still don't actually know my "build date" but if your vin is close to mine that makes sense

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried chat several times and they didn't tell me a scheduled date. 2 weeks ago my order was previewing and I still don't actually know my "build date" but if your vin is close to mine that makes sense
Chat is near useless right now for Canadians. Last time I tried, they told me my "estimated build" was in early March - which would have been impossible since at the time, they hadn't even started scheduling February yet. My dealer looked up the ETA for final arrival, which was early March. So chat was obviously misinterpreting the field - i.e. clueless.

Ponyprez

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 2+2, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good GIF, I am expecting just that but I remain hopeful that I have almost a 50/50 chance of getting my hybrid, going to the dealer with the letter regarding the spray in liner as I did pay extra for that so I might as well sign up for the bed organizer. Good Luck to all of us and congratulations to those that have received build dates.

dhill59

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2014 MX5 Club
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It appears Ford Chat is no longer available to me. Any idea if they've disabled the Start Chatting button for some locations? I've had to call them instead. Do I have the right link?
Try a different web browser - FireFox didn't show a chat button, but Chrome did.
Sponsored