First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Taco (deceased)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m confused on this chat. When I go to Ford.com and click on chat, first question is VIN, which I don’t have (yet).
So how does an unscheduled, waiting for 14 months rollover get on chat w/o a VIN?
Sponsored

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m confused on this chat. When I go to Ford.com and click on chat, first question is VIN, which I don’t have (yet).
So how does an unscheduled, waiting for 14 months rollover get on chat w/o a VIN?
You just leave the VIN blank and fill out the rest. They will ask you for your order number and dealer code. Provide them with that and they can give you an update. I'm in the same boat as you...429 days and still waiting.

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off with Ford chat. Got the VIN and scheduled Jan. 6, 2023. Original order was Oct. 16, 2021. Hybrid XL, CP360, Area 51. Never got an E-mail after reordering.

Womply

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just put in "none" and hit next......

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
just got done with FOrd Chat for giggles..I get this response..

Thank you for your patience, Bruce! I show the order status of your Maverick is In Order Processing, Unscheduled- Clean. Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. If you don't yet have the following resources available, please bookmark https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and once you have a VIN you can track your Maverick. Rest assure, if there are any new updates, you will be the first to know. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you.

I have an EB Xlt FWD with Lux thats it..oh well maybe this next week get scheduled..I have a priority code 12 whatever that means.. oh well I at least have a 22 xlt hybrid while I wait

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Thank you for your patience, Bruce! I show the order status of your Maverick is In Order Processing, Unscheduled- Clean. Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. If you don't yet have the following resources available, please bookmark https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and once you have a VIN you can track your Maverick. Rest assure, if there are any new updates, you will be the first to know. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford dealership for updates on the vehicle as they will be in the best position to assist you.

I have an EB Xlt FWD with Lux thats it..oh well maybe this next week get scheduled..I have a priority code 12 whatever that means.. oh well I at least have a 22 xlt hybrid while I wait
So, pretty much the same as before. Weird.

mattfromca

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It appears Ford Chat is no longer available to me. Any idea if they've disabled the Start Chatting button for some locations? I've had to call them instead. Do I have the right link?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It appears Ford Chat is no longer available to me. Any idea if they've disabled the Start Chatting button for some locations? I've had to call them instead. Do I have the right link?
Make sure your browser isn't blocking ads, etc. I have to change browsers and go to the network not protected by my Pi-Hole to make it work.

Gooberhamm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla S Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Same here, went to Bookface IM and they gave me the same line, and "contact your dealer," then hit me up to fill out a survey... I'm from Northern MN, placed order on 9/16/23 for Lariat/Lux/Moon Roof. Order is being processed, Unscheduled-Clean, but not clean enough... Guess everyone else is put in a hopper? Ford doesn't have a pre-production schedule, I guess, can't forecast too well with the current state of affairs... My expectations are low, but I get some satisfaction that others who've been waiting a ridiculous amount of time are finally getting scheduled and delivered.

Perhaps calling and speaking to a human would do the trick?! Ha ha, I don't think so.

Skandren

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2022 F150 XLT Powerboost
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was hoping, Since Dec 8th was my birthday. But no joy.:(

Sponsored

Dos-Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I got the email saying the truck is scheduled for build week Feb 9, 2023. When I try to see the window sticker I'm getting the message, "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

How long it usually takes to view the window sticker? The reason I'm curious is because I order 2 Maverick trucks on the same day, both have all the same features, color, etc., the only difference is one is EB and the other is Hybrid. I'm assuming the EB is what will be built, but I would like to know for sure.

I reached out to the dealer twice and I haven't been able to get a confirmation from them either.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was hoping, Since Dec 8th was my birthday. But no joy.:(
I was hoping too, since week of Feb 6th will be my SECOND birthday to pass without getting scheduled, but like you say, no joy... 🤷‍♂️

DPMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the email saying the truck is scheduled for build week Feb 9, 2023. When I try to see the window sticker I'm getting the message, "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle."

How long it usually takes to view the window sticker? The reason I'm curious is because I order 2 Maverick trucks on the same day, both have all the same features, color, etc., the only difference is one is EB and the other is Hybrid. I'm assuming the EB is what will be built, but I would like to know for sure.

I reached out to the dealer twice and I haven't been able to get a confirmation from them either.
If you received the VIN then you should be able to use it to determine what the powertrain is in the one that was scheduled..

https://vpic.nhtsa.dot.gov/mid/home/displayfile/80532849-df78-41d0-9c6b-ca62ca456c93

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got word from my dealer that my build date got pushed to Jan 5th from Dec 15th :( He said a good sign was that the order is locked? Does anyone know what that means?

Dos-Mavericks

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs