GonnaGetItOneDay

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento (sold in September)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the attached real in name from for chat when I messaged them. Is schedule processing the same lingo everyone else got when chatting with them? Just want to make sure everything is good.

0CB197AA-FE18-431C-ABA0-96DF46F54556.jpeg
Yup, that's standard lingo for, Ford has received your order and you have not been scheduled yet.
Sponsored

First Name
Tybrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Again, not angry about it ... just laughable right now but then again I havent been waiting a year:
Tuesday Nov 29th - Dealer: Order is "Previewing"
Monday Dec 5th - Chat: Order is "Processing" with possible build week of Feb 20th
That just seemed weird so I tried again 2 days later
Wednesday Dec 7th - Chat: Order is "Processing" with no ETA (unsure why I was told week of 20th)
Upon recommendation I tried to just call it in
Friday Dec 9th - Customer Service: "Being delivered to the dealer on Feb 20th"
Huh? Wait what?! Are you sure? Ive never been given a build date or anything.
"Yes Sir. It says delivery eta Feb 20th" Do I have a VIN? "Your dealer has been provided the VIN"
Alrighty then...lol
Just for fun this morning I tried again.
Monday Dec 12th - Chat: Order is in "Processing" with an end date of Feb 20th.
So I ask what does "End Date" mean. "End date means you will know your build date by Feb 20th"
LOL
So I sent another email to my dealer asking him if he can just ensure that Ford has my email and that he contact me at least once a month with a status update. No response yet.

I really feel for you guys if you have been dealing with this kind of nonsense for a year. This is the first time I have ever owned a Ford and the first time I have ever ordered a vehicle so Im not aware if this is typical or not but WOW.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

gator_dub

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid; 1967 VW Karmann Ghia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spoke with Ford Chat, not scheduled but cleared to start production by March 2, 2023? Anyone else been given this line?

205B98AD-E7A8-4263-8497-47AE709702F3.jpeg
Wow that is interesting... have you received a scheduling email?

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's a new one.
Interesting that 2 March is a Thursday, so it's not even the typical "production week of". If it truly is a "no later than", that's useful info for folks, but I don't know how Ford scheduling could even manage that since they only schedule stuff for 4-6 weeks out, and I don't think we've seen anything beyond week of Feb 6th yet.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow that is interesting... have you received a scheduling email?
Doesn't appear that it has been scheduled yet. Not sure what the March 2nd date represents exactly. Almost sounds like it won't be scheduled prior to March 2nd?

Just realized this is Canada. could be the standard email of sorts.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
im in Canada so we don’t get scheduling emails. As far as I know I’m not scheduled. No VIN when I asked dealer.
Ah, yeah, maybe the Canadian order scheduling/notifications are managed differently. Hope it holds for you!

Sponsored

BigJawnMize

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Spoke with Ford Chat, not scheduled but cleared to start production by March 2, 2023? Anyone else been given this line?

205B98AD-E7A8-4263-8497-47AE709702F3.jpeg
This is a new one. I am at 420ish days since my original order. I am going to chat and see if I get a response along these lines.

First Name
Tybrus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im thinking the communications to us Canadians is vastly different given the responses I have had. I wonder if I go to the Chat on Ford.COM if the responses would be different.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bob ,how / where you see that detail regarding area, zone
People posting their info in this thread. at the time, only people from MN, WI, and later New England had posted. The next morning, the rest of the country started reporting scheduling.

BigJawnMize

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for holding, William! It looks like your order is Unscheduled/Clean and there is no ETA on when production will begin. However, it has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available. Once you are assigned a VIN, you can check the primary status of your vehicle here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking . We will provide updated information to customers and dealers as it is available. Please stay in touch with your dealer for more information and updates on the status of your order over the next several weeks.
"The clear to start production..." language is new since I checked a few weeks ago. I suspect it is still just a tease.
Sponsored