First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Nissan/Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 10/6 with Ford Confirmation on 10/12 (Northern California, Priority Code 19)
Scheduled for production and assigned Vin for 11/29
Specs:
2.0Eco/XLT/Lux/Fx4/4k/Spare/Rear Window/F360/Mat Set/Hot Pepper Red/Alloy Wheels/235/65/17

Last edited:

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What is sad is the 3 regions that have the highest amount of orders are not receiving an adequate share of the Hybrid builds. According to this sites stat's California, Texas and Florida far out exceeds any other regions as orders are concerned but build allocations do not reflect this. My dealership has over 45 Maverick orders as of today but has had no build dates given. 85% are Hybrid, the rest EB's. This is the way it is if your not a giant dealership in multiple cities and states. I don't want to complain but some of these orders are from early June.
If they have 45 orders they probably never did the ROVP for them at minimum a few Ecoboost should have been pulled by now from that grouping if they had.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If they have 45 orders they probably never did the ROVP for them at minimum a few Ecoboost should have been pulled by now from that grouping if they had.
Even the salesmen is dumbfounded, he has a FE 2.0 EB and he's still showing a 19 on the priority code and his order has been in since June. I have verified through Ford Marketing that my order is in. It is still priority code 19 and unscheduled/clean.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Even the salesmen is dumbfounded, he has a FE 2.0 EB and he's still showing a 19 on the priority code and his order has been in since June. I have verified through Ford Marketing that my order is in. It is still priority code 19 and unscheduled/clean.
Has anyone with a Priority 19 been scheduled for a build? If not maybe I’ll just check my email monthly instead of hourly for a notification. I’m still a 19 and crickets from the dealer.

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did they take a copy of your driver's license and have you sign either a buyers order or the DORA

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

At 14 hybrids a week with this group, Ford is not going to clean out our backlog of orders any too soon.
This is a noticeable increase from prior weeks, so the hope is these numbers will continue to increase rather than remaining constant per week going forward. By the way, 14 was just the number ordered in June, and there were two more posts of hybrids scheduled after I made my comment.

Shantyirish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Did they take a copy of your driver's license and have you sign either a buyers order or the DORA
My dealer called me last Saturday to tell me I needed to sign the build sheet as he forgot to have me sign it in July when I placed my order. I showed up, signed it, and asked if that’s what was holding up my build date. He said no everything else was correct and it shouldn’t have. Low and behold I got my build date yesterday. Two days after I signed the one document he forgot to have me sign.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer called me last Saturday to tell me I needed to sign the build sheet as he forgot to have me sign it in July when I placed my order. I showed up, signed it, and asked if that’s what was holding up my build date. He said no everything else was correct and it shouldn’t have. Low and behold I got my build date yesterday. Two days after I signed the one document he forgot to have me sign.
Yah Ford is only pulling verified orders from ROVP to make sure they aren't dealers trying to get vehicles for lot so it could have held you up.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored
OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Umm, it's the dealership itself that can move from 19 (default) to 10. If everyone at that dealership is at 19, it doesn't really matter, but the fact that your salesman doesn't know this is very troubling.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes and yes and I have verified my order with Ford.

Traian

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Traian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

What is sad is the 3 regions that have the highest amount of orders are not receiving an adequate share of the Hybrid builds. According to this sites stat's California, Texas and Florida far out exceeds any other regions as orders are concerned but build allocations do not reflect this. My dealership has over 45 Maverick orders as of today but has had no build dates given. 85% are Hybrid, the rest EB's. This is the way it is if your not a giant dealership in multiple cities and states. I don't want to complain but some of these orders are from early June.
I haven an order with the same dealer, saw they have a few Mavs in stock, wondering if they already filled their _allocation_ and we are sitting waiting for that reason...it's strange, cuz my build was ordered following the guide for no delays by the start of September.

Pmwusmc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone with a Priority 19 been scheduled for a build? If not maybe I’ll just check my email monthly instead of hourly for a notification. I’m still a 19 and crickets from the dealer.
My priority code never changed from a 19. I ordered a base XL hybrid on 8/20, and was scheduled for production week of 11/22. It looks as though it is based only on dealer allocations and what the regional manager is told what is planned for those week build schedules to choose from the orders. Its a gamble on supply right down to cargo hooks, seat material, paint, plastic, even nuts and bolts. For 2 weeks they will schedule hybrid orders with white paint because they have enough on hand to do them. Then they have to wait 2 weeks because hybrid motor mounts or electric motors are 2 weeks away for delivery. Next batch will be cactus ecoboost with lariat seats because that stuff is scheduled to be on site on that week. Your dealer may have 0 allocations for 1 week then get only 2 the next and none of the orders match the regional plan for that week's build plan due to supply constraints. Ford is still trying to build what they can with what they have and the dealers are spinning the wheel each week hoping it lands on one of their customers orders. Look forward to even more shut down days simply due to the supply problems. I may have a production week but it's a long way off and I'm not getting excited until it's in the driveway. I played the lottery and won. Raceway Ford Riverside CA is where I ordered. No deposit. I work for the railroad that will most likely haul my truck to Mira Loma CA for delivery. And most of the parts for it to the plant.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My priority code never changed from a 19. I ordered a base XL hybrid on 8/20, and was scheduled for production week of 11/22. It looks as though it is based only on dealer allocations and what the regional manager is told what is planned for those week build schedules to choose from the orders. Its a gamble on supply right down to cargo hooks, seat material, paint, plastic, even nuts and bolts. For 2 weeks they will schedule hybrid orders with white paint because they have enough on hand to do them. Then they have to wait 2 weeks because hybrid motor mounts or electric motors are 2 weeks away for delivery. Next batch will be cactus ecoboost with lariat seats because that stuff is scheduled to be on site on that week. Your dealer may have 0 allocations for 1 week then get only 2 the next and none of the orders match the regional plan for that week's build plan due to supply constraints. Ford is still trying to build what they can with what they have and the dealers are spinning the wheel each week hoping it lands on one of their customers orders. Look forward to even more shut down days simply due to the supply problems. I may have a production week but it's a long way off and I'm not getting excited until it's in the driveway. I played the lottery and won. Raceway Ford Riverside CA is where I ordered. No deposit. I work for the railroad that will most likely haul my truck to Mira Loma CA for delivery. And most of the parts for it to the plant.
Thank you for giving me hope…. I thought being a 19 was like standing behind the empty Mercury service desk waiting for help!
Sponsored