First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, FX4, AWD, Tow Pkg, Lux, Copilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i ordered my XL on June 26th nothing fancy just 360 and a tow hitch with the spray in bed liner as of yet i have not received my VIN NUMBER so im hoping maybe XMAS.. LOL
I hope you get it soon! what color?
Sponsored

Dnedzel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, FX4, AWD, Tow Pkg, Lux, Copilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My priority code never changed from a 19. I ordered a base XL hybrid on 8/20, and was scheduled for production week of 11/22. It looks as though it is based only on dealer allocations and what the regional manager is told what is planned for those week build schedules to choose from the orders. Its a gamble on supply right down to cargo hooks, seat material, paint, plastic, even nuts and bolts. For 2 weeks they will schedule hybrid orders with white paint because they have enough on hand to do them. Then they have to wait 2 weeks because hybrid motor mounts or electric motors are 2 weeks away for delivery. Next batch will be cactus ecoboost with lariat seats because that stuff is scheduled to be on site on that week. Your dealer may have 0 allocations for 1 week then get only 2 the next and none of the orders match the regional plan for that week's build plan due to supply constraints. Ford is still trying to build what they can with what they have and the dealers are spinning the wheel each week hoping it lands on one of their customers orders. Look forward to even more shut down days simply due to the supply problems. I may have a production week but it's a long way off and I'm not getting excited until it's in the driveway. I played the lottery and won. Raceway Ford Riverside CA is where I ordered. No deposit. I work for the railroad that will most likely haul my truck to Mira Loma CA for delivery. And most of the parts for it to the plant.
My dealership told me they can enter the orders with a status of 10 - the highest value a dealership can set. When they enter the order the priority code defaults to 19, but the dealership can set it to 10. I heard the same on the youtube videos from Long MacArthur in Kansas - they create a lot of content on the ordering process.

- minute 4 starts the explanation of order priotity code. Dealership should set to 10, not 19.

Here are some other videos they publisher about the ordering process.

Note - I am not affiliated with Long MacArthur in anyway. I ordered my Maverick from a dealership here in Colorado. I just find Tim Bart's videos helpful.

Shantyirish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Yah Ford is only pulling verified orders from ROVP to make sure they aren't dealers trying to get vehicles for lot so it could have held you up.
Unfortunately I didn’t know until just recently. I feel like I could have had an earlier build date had I known.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealership told me they can enter the orders with a status of 10 - the highest value a dealership can set. When they enter the order the priority code defaults to 19, but the dealership can set it to 10. I heard the same on the youtube videos from Long MacArthur in Kansas - they create a lot of content on the ordering process.

- minute 4 starts the explanation of order priotity code. Dealership should set to 10, not 19.

Here are some other videos they publisher about the ordering process.

Note - I am not affiliated with Long MacArthur in anyway. I ordered my Maverick from a dealership here in Colorado. I just find Tim Bart's videos helpful.
Yep watched the same video and called and talked to the salesman about it. But the kicker here is the inventory manager has been sick and gone for most of the last month and a half so no one has been pushing the units to be scheduled or changing the priority codes. And as of yesterday they are still trying to fill the inventory manager position.

Last edited:

Sponsored

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also contacted Ford Marketing about the situation, and yes I'm still in the priority 19 spot awaiting for my build and they are sorry for the situation the dealer is in. But they cannot move my order to a different dealership, all I can do is cancel the order and go to a different deal and re-order. Now I know why some on this site have orders at 2 or 3 different dealerships. "All hail Hybrid"

PougueForLife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Georgetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, as of March 3, 2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

PougueForLife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Georgetta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick, as of March 3, 2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

DarthTater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 chevrolet cavalier
I'm on week 4 of being in priority 2, if I don't get scheduled today I don't think I can ever return to this forum, for my mental health. Best to forget and let the email surprise me lol.
Lol how did you get priority 2? I'm in week 16 of priority 19 😆

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 10/8/21. I got my scheduled email on 10/14/21 at 13:11. Scheduled build week is 11/29/21

Cactus Gray XLT, FX4, 4k Tow, lux, 2.0, 360.

Capture.JPG
That has got to be one of shortest order to build schedule we’ve seen. Might want to buy a lottery ticket. Quick!

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lol how did you get priority 2? I'm in week 16 of priority 19 😆
Ask your dealer to give your order a higher priority (lower number) 10 is best. I asked and was moved from 19 to 10 (I was their first maverick order back in June).

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine yesterday

Email received around 10am
Scheduled build week of december 6 (but Ford dealer shows december 13th)
Alto blue, 2.0 awd 4k tow spray in liner manual slide window full size spare
Ohio, Miamisburg
Original order date August 11/21
Interstate Ford of Miamisburg Ohio

I find it odd my email shows Dec 6 but dealer shows Dec 13, but doesn't matter much I know it won't arrive til january anyway :)