22RolloverClub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2019 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks! At least it’s updated in the system now!!! Means the dealer actually did what he said. Guess I’ll know in about 6 weeks once the window sticker goes live.

915554AD-6AA8-4E86-B02E-64620B1875A2.jpeg
Oh sweet! Yeah I'd think you'd be good to go now.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • ⏰ 12:42 eastern
  • 📅 March 6
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 cactus graxlt ecoboost fx4 4K tow inverter and sliding back glass
  • 📍 South Carolina
  • 🗓 9/16
  • 🕺 Jim Hudson

• What happen to hybrids only this week?
Just got this nice update less than one week later.

Ford Maverick 📬 1/12/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] 200D0B69-7967-4ED3-8F23-6F5D676966FD

Zolutar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 21 Bronco Sport OB+
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's happening!

-Dealer received email 1/17/23
-Scheduled Feb 13th
- 3FTTW8E34PRA266xxx
-Area 51 Lariat Lux Hybrid, Moon Roof, BAP, 360+
-BC, CANADA
-initial '22 XLT hybrid order date of 1/16,/22. Rolled over and reordered as a 23 Lariat Hybrid 10/18/22
-Coastal Ford, BC

Sponsored

Reasonate

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I been just patiently waiting. I rely on my dealer the whole process. Today we found out:

⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!): Unknown
📅 Your scheduled build week: Built 1/10/2023!!! Sitting in Mexico currently.
🛻 All relevant build info - Hybrid Lariat, 400W inverter, 18" black painted wheels, Carbonized grey metallic
📍 Your region - So Cal
🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order): Original order date 10/14/2021 order, 11/2/2021 order accepted. Had
🕺 Dealer - Worthington Ford

OLD guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, Peper Red, Hybrid 23, screwed out of a 22. Im not sure if its just me , I did get a deposit receipt , and I have had 2 emails from Ford, but I was not given any paperwork with any searchable number on paper work. Dealer did sent me screen shots but reluctant to print anything. All you people that have vin numbers. Did you have any proof before your vin ?

emu_missing

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Fredric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD 4k XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • ⏰ Time email was received - 10:37a Mountain
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week - Feb 6
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like -3FTTW8E95PRA245xx
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats) - cactus grey XLT FWD, EB, Flr Lnrs, inverter, rear sliding window, 6 D-link bed connectors, co-pilot 360, Spray-in bedliner
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA) Denver Metro
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order) 10/1/21 for a Hybrid XL, rolled to 2023 on 9/16/22, converted to XLT EB on 12/17/22
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS) Auto in shock! Changing engine and trim seems to paid dividends.
Based on the rumors, not expecting too many to get scheduled this week, but here goes nuthin...

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png

Rec’d call from Sales Manager that He has VIN and sticker,
but I didn’t get email. Ford sent me several through 2022.
Next time it‘s handy, I will ask for order printout.

Order in 12/26/21
Notified of rollover Oct’22
Rec’d schedule 01/26/23
Expected Assy. 03/27/23
Expected Delivery early May
EB AWD 4K towing
XLT + Lux + Rear Window
was bright blue, now medium blue
Frontier Ford, NW Washington State

Didn’t order Lariat ‘cuz we can’t stand
color of upholstery and this is second car.
We have fancier mid-size pickup.

Brendaaliana

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Based on the rumors, not expecting too many to get scheduled this week, but here goes nuthin...

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
Have any Hybrid builds been confirmed? I've only seen Turbos in the Houston, TX area that are getting built.

My 2023 Area 51 XLT gas sipper just gets the "Dear Brenda" 45 day useless email from Ford. I'm hoping for May at this point.

Sponsored

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At Long Last....I'm ready to be hurt again
  • Time email was received (include time zone!)
    • 12:41 PM EST
  • 📅Your scheduled build week
    • February 13th 2023
    • PRA280XX
  • 🛻All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
    • Base XL Hybrid
    • Oxford White
    • Full Size Spare Tire
  • 📍Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
    • Central Texas
  • 🗓Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
    • November 14th(?) 2021 , no VIN until this week
  • 🕺Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
    • Truck City Ford

Hey,

Has your order moved on the tracker? I was told by ford's CS that my week is Feb 13th. But the tracker says Feb 15th.Just wondering if anyone else's tracker says the same thing/no changes to the date?

abram_gw

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Abram
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine changed from the 13th to the 15th. A few weeks ago. No other changes. Ruh ROH!

MistiT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Anyone get a window sticker yet on the Ford tracker?

Larry the lariat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m scheduled for the 20th. No window sticker yet. From what I’ve read they usually put out the window sticker a week before the built date. So I’m hoping, next week.

morgandixon

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was able to view mine a few days ago. I'm scheduled for 2/10 for a build date. *fingers-crossed*
Sponsored