Sponsored

Search results

  1. Tires made in USA

    I just put Michelin Defender 2s on my wife's 2025 Honda CRV. 3 made in Canada, 1 made in Mexico. Also put a set of General tires on my son's 2016 Honda HRV. Tires made in Romania!
  2. 2028 Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    I like that rendering that Motortrend has in that article. Looks good.
  3. Maverick Jack Points — How Do You Prevent Pinch Weld Damage?

    I would not use wood blocks. They can split. Just my opinion.
  4. Best source for touch-up paint?

    I've used Automotivetouchup.com spray paint with good results. https://www.automotivetouchup.com/?mallid=52&gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=38477719&gbraid=0AAAAAD_tMVObOlBKdqzHGML-l3saTxy70&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInduHruyOlwMV4Fm4Bx3v6AA0EAAYASAAEgKy1fD_BwE 2025 Ruby Red options...
  5. Mangoal dash cam has great picture quality

    I bought the Viofo A229 Plus (front and rear cam) during the Amazon sale week back in June or so. Normally $229, I got it for $159. Replaced my Garmin 67W. The Garmin video quality was good but don't like the Garmin app. Viofo app is better. I installed the Garmin in my wife's Honda CRV. It...
  6. 120V DC outlets not working

    Which fuse is it? Is it in the under hood fuse box or the passenger side foot well? Thanks
  7. Dealership lied about service done - Canada.

    I had Road Hazard warranty on a set of tires from Mavis tire. Picked up a nail and asked them to patch it which they have done in the past. They claimed they no longer do patches because it's bad for the inner structure of the tire?! That set off my BS meter! They only plugged it. That was...
  8. Got My 2027 Maverick Build Date Scheduled Already!!

    When did you put your order in? When I ordered mine back in October 2021 it took 14 months before I got my build date and VIN! Worth the wait :)
  9. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    Yesterday at my local pub watching NFL football!
  10. How to Turn Off Certain Default Options?

    On my 23 XLT hybrid I made the following change in Forscan to make the headlight switch go from Auto to last used position (off) BYDCM module I changed my As-Built from 726-27-05 0xxx-xxxx-xx to 726-27-05 1xxx-xxxx-xx So simply change the...
  11. Are the headlights too bright?

    I was getting flashed with my 23 XLT hybrid. I checked my headlight level following owners manual procedure. My factory setting were spot on but I lowered them just a little bit. No more being flashed. I think it was just because the LED headlights are very bright compared to vehicles...
  12. 🚪 Door Anti-Kick Pad – Essential Protection for Your Ford Maverick (Maxzina)!

    I got kicked off Facebook using my real name. Absolutely no reason!? Don't really care. :)
  13. I am still thrilled with my truck after two years!

    3 1/2 years with my 23 XLT hybrid. Still feels brand new and I love driving it. 22k miles.
  14. What Maverick Feature Grew on You?

    Definitely the keypad. Never had one before but my brothers had it on their Fords. Thought it wouldn't be useful but I use it all the time. Glad Ford is bringing it back wired for 2027. Oh, and the hybrid power is perfect for me. 42mpg average. Sometimes hit 50mpg, lowest ever was 36 on...
  15. New member 2025 XLT AWD hybrid

    I painted mirror caps for my Mav. Added Musology mud flaps and Mabett rear wheel well covers. Have used Forscan to eliminate seat belt nanny and made my turn signals as DRL (Lasfit LED bulbs) Also added Rear ratchet straps (Musology or Mabett, forget which, lol)
  16. New member 2025 XLT AWD hybrid

    Just turned 22,000 miles on my 23 XLT hybrid. Still feels brand new, love it. What mods are you thinking of? Enjoy!
  17. 25k Miles and Continental tires down to 3/32

    I just replaced the factory Michelins on my 2016 Honda HRV at 55,000 miles. My son popped a side wall. Still had good tread but I was planning on replacing them at 60,000 miles just because of the age. No dry rot, tires really held up well. I plan on Michelin Defender2 when I need to...
  18. Issues after DIY rear brake job

    Disconnect the plug from the rear brake motor. Remove the motor from the caliper. Turn the spline on the caliper clockwise until it stops. You can then compress the caliper piston. Do pads and finish the job. When everything is reassembled cycle the emergency brake switch a couple of times.




Top