Sponsored

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Iā€™m scheduled but Fordā€™s order tracker still shows processing, I cannot add the VIN to my online Ford account, and I cannot get the FordPass app to accept it. Is this common?
Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do not know sounds bad or not but it makes feed good about there being only 20% out of 80k. That means I might get a truck built before the years is out. Also did you hear about there will be more scheduling for oct. made today. So I am guessing there will be more email send out today.
Iā€™m with you. Only 16k orders is great news for those of us at the end of the line šŸ˜†

RWR

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There is room for hope. THANKS for the post, I needed it. I was beginning to wonder if they were holding out on the Whites.
Agree, I also have a Oxford White on order

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
I was really pleased to get the e-mail yesterday. Sad it was 02'd before I could add 360, but I've been using my eyes to see either side of cars for the entirety of my life, so not like I'm going to miss out on anything I'm used to, lol.

Deleted member 1370

We are a go! Order 7/20

Screenshot_20210812-145731_Gmail.jpg
atleast they include vin when they send the scheduled build date. thatll be handy for getting an insurance quote. granted i havent got a scheduled build on mine yet and probably wont for a few weeks atleast. fingers crossed i even get it before xmas! spray in liner stand alone option seems to be not scheduled at all for anyone right now it seems

Sponsored

TD331

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I am stumped by this whole process. This is the first vehicle that I haven't just picked off the lot.

I reserved 6/18 ordered 6/23:

XLT
Cactus Grey
EB
lux
tow package
manual slide window
hard roll up tonneau
Priority code 19

Found out Hybrid could tow flat behind my motorhome on 6/29 changed from EB to Hybrid, still Priority code 19.

On 7/22 deleted manual slide window added Co pilot 360. New order change signed at dealer now has Priority code 02.

Everything I've read is that 02 brings you to the front of the line. But no luck last week or this week.

Some people on the forum seem to know a lot about this process. Any thoughts?

Deleted member 1370

Order confirmed July 5th, Portland Maine. Ecoboost, 4k tow, XLT
1628794805370.png
does yours have a bed liner or awd for your build? mine is quite similar to yours it seems and only a week and a half later date than yours and also in new england so fingers crossed mine will be soon.

Deleted member 1370

Nooooo!!!

neither my XL or XLT EB AWD havebeen scheduled. Must be my pesky spray in bed liner šŸ™„
same, my XLT ecoboost awd hasnt been scheudled either and i got the spray in liner. but it is a good option to have. especially since no places around me will do it aftermarket for cheaper its MORE expensive. I just hope they do get to the standalone spray ins soon. Enough people did order them

RedHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Imprezza WRX Hatchback
Post your schedules here, you lucky ducks.

* Please indicate if you ordered a Hybrid or EcoBoost!
* Please indicate your region/state (if comfortable)
Dealer just told me that the Spray In Bed liner is holding up my order, even though it's part of the Luxury Package. But I'm not changing it, so it will be a while for me. XLT EcoBoost FX4 Tow Package Luxury Package.

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer just told me that the Spray In Bed liner is holding up my order, even though it's part of the Luxury Package. But I'm not changing it, so it will be a while for me. XLT EcoBoost FX4 Tow Package Luxury Package.
I doubt it. I got scheduled with the lariat Luxury pack it has spray in bed liner. I also have a moonroof and got scheduled.
Ive seen on the Facebook group of people with XLT ecoboost FX4 tow package with lux pack get scheduled yesterday.

Sponsored

RedHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Imprezza WRX Hatchback
I doubt it. I got scheduled with the lariat Luxury pack it has spray in bed liner. I also have a moonroof and got scheduled.
Ive seen on the Facebook group of people with XLT ecoboost FX4 tow package with lux pack get scheduled yesterday.
Okay, well maybe it's because of where I live (in Georgia). My dealer (5 star ford - Stone Mountain area) just told me this (i'm being honest). I reserved on June 9th, my dealer placed the order on June 25, and today they are telling me what I stated. Could be a regional thing.

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Okay, well maybe it's because of where I live (in Georgia). My dealer just told me this (i'm being honest). I reserved on June 9th, my dealer placed the order on June 25, and today they are telling me what I stated. Could be a regional thing.
Thatā€™s possible. I live in Georgia but ordered through Chapman Ford (as well as 2 other peps I know of). I know for sure 2 of us are scheduled.

keebs159

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Nissan Frontier
Thatā€™s possible. I live in Georgia but ordered through Chapman Ford (as well as 2 other peps I know of). I know for sure 2 of us are scheduled.
I guess I'm the odd one out that hasn't been scheduled at this point... Blast my darned need of a tonneau cover.

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess I'm the odd one out that hasn't been scheduled at this point... Blast my darned need of a tonneau cover.
was Originally going to get a trifold from Ford but opted to wait for aftermarket. Glad I did because the people who make the trifold for Ford offer a model better at a lower price. Although you will have to installed yourself.

I know all 3 of us are getting ours dropped at Mall of Georgia Ford. The 2 scheduled and the one guy whoā€™s waiting still.
Sponsored