Sponsored

FLMav

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
deleted my spray-in bedliner today. Now i'm only at the XLT, Hybrid, Cactus Grey and tow hitch (which I need for a jetski). let's see if this works : ). order date was 7/8. Anything scheduled production date in Oct I'm happy.

lingle98

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, 2016 Dodge Dart SXT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my scheduled email this morning. Order placed July 31.

Lariat
2.0 w/ AWD
4k tow
FX4

Interestingly, when I am on the Ford.com tracking page, it doesn't mention the 4k Tow Package.

When I put my VIN and order information into the forum's tracker tool, it does show it.
Mine is acting exactly the same way

Sponsored

Sid

First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox
I got an email also saying my Maverick goes into production on Sept 20th.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If they got a Sept date that means they probably got the email on 8/5.
Yes, that's what we are trying to find out

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

R2Maverick2022

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Truck
XL hybrid scheduled for production week of 9/27.
I followed the tracking link that Ford provided in the original email about my order going on the production line and found that 10/4 is now the production date. The ETA to dealer first showed "NA", but now it shows an ETA of 11/07.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I followed the tracking link that Ford provided in the original email about my order going on the production line and found that 10/4 is now the production date. The ETA to dealer first showed "NA", but now it shows an ETA of 11/07.
Congrats! I'm in production this week too. Have you entered your info in this Poll?
I'm In Production This Week (Oct 4) Who's Going Down The Production Line With Me? | MaverickTruckClub.com - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Info

More w/Les

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav, CB500X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow you're fortunate to get a build date after making a big change, but I'm guessing the Lariat FX4 was the model to get built early on. You said you got your buy through Costco? I was under the impression that the Maverick wasn't part of their program.
Got a program number from Costco for a Ranger XLT, then when dealer contacted me asked if I could change to a Maverick. Dealer was not obligated to do so, but was kind enough to agree. Got notices from Ford during the production/shipping process. Build was started on 08/14, a week earlier than scheduled. Took delivery from Fairway Ford on 10/15. Only have a couple of hundred miles on it so far. Trying to put a few easier miles to start, then get an oil change and have any problems/issues dealt with by a dealer nearer to my location, as the Costco closest program dealer is located (30miles) from me.

So far it has impressed me with the performance and comfort. Good ride and handling without much of a load. Excellent visibility, very, very quiet at rest and underway. B&O sound system has excellent tonal quality and radio reception. Last truck was a 2017 Honda Ridgeline, really liked it, but wanted something smaller. Believe the Maverick may be quieter underway, and equal the ride quality of the Ridgeline.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got a program number from Costco for a Ranger XLT, then when dealer contacted me asked if I could change to a Maverick. Dealer was not obligated to do so, but was kind enough to agree. Got notices from Ford during the production/shipping process. Build was started on 08/14, a week earlier than scheduled. Took delivery from Fairway Ford on 10/15. Only have a couple of hundred miles on it so far. Trying to put a few easier miles to start, then get an oil change and have any problems/issues dealt with by a dealer nearer to my location, as the Costco closest program dealer is located (30miles) from me.

So far it has impressed me with the performance and comfort. Good ride and handling without much of a load. Excellent visibility, very, very quiet at rest and underway. B&O sound system has excellent tonal quality and radio reception. Last truck was a 2017 Honda Ridgeline, really liked it, but wanted something smaller. Believe the Maverick may be quieter underway, and equal the ride quality of the Ridgeline.
Thanks for the update and your impressions on the Maverick. I've had a chance to test drive a Maverick and also very impressed with the results from the handling and comfort.
Sponsored