First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav, CB500X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had placed an order, with deposit on 06/28, and got an order confirmation from Ford on 07/06. You could change your order prior to 07/29/21, the first production scheduling date for Ford. After that, your production date would need to be adjusted. Think the KEY POINT is that I PAID a deposit and got a order confirmation from Ford, also sold my current truck to the dealer at the time of order.

Early on someone on the site mentioned using the COSTO program, and I contacted COSTCO on 06/23 about ordering. The Maverick was not shown on COSTO program at that time, but they gave me an Authorization Number for a Ford Ranger. When the dealer contacted me I was able to change it to a Maverick within the dealer system, and still use the COSTCO program for the purchase.

The dealer COSTCO uses in this area is a very BIG Ford truck dealer, which may give them some extra clout in ordering.

Their have been some paperwork snags, like the dealer order forms saying one thing and the Ford e-mails saying something different. However, the dealer assures me what is on their order form is what will be built. Can only wait and see what comes in.
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had placed an order, with deposit on 06/28, and got an order confirmation from Ford on 07/06. You could change your order prior to 07/29/21, the first production scheduling date for Ford. After that, your production date would need to be adjusted. Think the KEY POINT is that I PAID a deposit and got a order confirmation from Ford, also sold my current truck to the dealer at the time of order.

Early on someone on the site mentioned using the COSTO program, and I contacted COSTCO on 06/23 about ordering. The Maverick was not shown on COSTO program at that time, but they gave me an Authorization Number for a Ford Ranger. When the dealer contacted me I was able to change it to a Maverick within the dealer system, and still use the COSTCO program for the purchase.

The dealer COSTCO uses in this area is a very BIG Ford truck dealer, which may give them some extra clout in ordering.

Their have been some paperwork snags, like the dealer order forms saying one thing and the Ford e-mails saying something different. However, the dealer assures me what is on their order form is what will be built. Can only wait and see what comes in.
It sounds like you have found a good dealer and Costco rep!

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

nothing for me yet... guess hoping for november

rknrbt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From what i am seeing very few hybrids are being scheduled. My Lariat order with no add ons was placed on 6/12. Still no scheduled build date, hoping to get confirmation this Thursday when October builds are scheduled.

Sponsored

Willard

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 CVPI
Hey fellers… got a notice for build on the September 20 week.

Black, 2.0 EB, Lux package, safety package, 500A package, and 4K tow package.

pretty psyched.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Sponsored

Yoak12

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 charger R/T
5 Aug should have received an email last week

Yoak12

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 charger R/T
I was on vacation that's why I posted 9 August.
Sponsored