First Name
Cyril
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford XLT Maverick 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Post your schedules here, you lucky ducks.

* Please indicate if you ordered a Hybrid or EcoBoost!
* Please indicate your region/state (if comfortable)
Post your schedules here, you lucky ducks.

* Please indicate if you ordered a Hybrid or EcoBoost!
* Please indicate your region/state (if comfortable)
ordered it in July:
Ford Maverick 📫 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! 748E52B4-3DEF-41BF-81A2-43710E3B99D3
Sponsored

LITH505

First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ford Maverick 📫 8/12 Scheduling Email Received Group! 1629236559872

XLT, Lux, 4K, AWD, Ecoboost & moonroof in Cyber Orange. Confirmed order 7/7 scheduled for week of 10/4.

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1629236559872.jpeg

XLT, Lux, 4K, AWD, Ecoboost & moonroof in Cyber Orange. Confirmed order 7/7 scheduled for week of 10/4.
but what day and time did you actually receive this email?

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, maybe I'm just lucky, but I got my build confirmation for October 11th. I just placed my order August 10th. Ordered a 2.0 EB Lariat, Carbonized Gray, FX4, 4K Tow, Lariart Lux, full size spare, all weather floor mats. Maybe there is something to be said for ordering the 2.0 over the hybrid. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I am in Central Ohio.
I've been told folks in OH & MI tend to get them earlier and it makes sense. It also has a lot do with how you ordered, Ecoboost for example. It seems to me that you ordered using general packaging such as the Tow and Off-road, with minimal options except for the floor liners, and some luck. I ordered pretty much like you did, no spray-in for the XLT, but I didn't want that. I will get the rubber mat like they have for the F-150. Why cover up that Alto Blue. Folks that "Optionalized" their orders will have to wait longer to get scheduled because of availability. I think Ford is also making these choices based on the number of units they can produce coming off the assembly line. My order was placed on 6/30, and scheduled for week of 9/20.

Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been told folks in OH & MI tend to get them earlier and it makes sense. It also has a lot do with how you ordered, Ecoboost for example. It seems to me that you ordered using general packaging such as the Tow and Off-road, with minimal options except for the floor liners, and some luck. I ordered pretty much like you did, no spray-in for the XLT, but I didn't want that. I will get the rubber mat like they have for the F-150. Why cover up that Alto Blue. Folks that "Optionalized" their orders will have to wait longer to get scheduled because of availability. I think Ford is also making these choices based on the number of units they can produce coming off the assembly line. My order was placed on 6/30, and scheduled for week of 9/20.
That maybe true depending on what plant the build is coming out of. Remember these are being built in Mexico. I think folks in Texas, Arizona, California and Louisiana would get them first, but I don't know how all the logistics work.

jswitsky03

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Right? I have a priority code 11 as well and it’s the EB. So maybe they drawing out of a hat lol?
Has your been scheduled yet? I ordered a Cyber Orange XLT that has a priority code 11. I am excited to receive info on when it will be built.