Sponsored

Build & Price bug? 2023 Maverick Lariat Black Appearance Package and A360 + A360 assist

Harvador1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 C5 Corvette, 2023 Ford Maverick Lariat EB BAP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum so sorry if this has been asked before. Has anyone noticed that on the Build and Price. When BAP and the A360 package are selected. The grill bar goes from black to silver on Lariats. I've seen Tremors with the A360 still have black grill bars. Do yall think this is a build and price bug, or do you lose the black grill bar when attaching A360?
Sponsored

d.c

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum so sorry if this has been asked before. Has anyone noticed that on the Build and Price. When BAP and the A360 package are selected. The grill bar goes from black to silver on Lariats. I've seen Tremors with the A360 still have black grill bars. Do yall think this is a build and price bug, or do you lose the black grill bar when attaching A360?
This is a great catch. I’ve done the build and price way too much and never noticed it. I think it’s great news that you saw the tremor w/ A360 with a black grill bar, but I’d love to know for sure. Replying to the thread in hopes it may catch someone’s attention who has knowledge about it.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There have been LOTS of errors reported in the depictions shown in the "build and price" screens. I would go by what's in the ordering guide, regardless of what the online pictures show.

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There have been LOTS of errors reported in the depictions shown in the "build and price" screens. I would go by what's in the ordering guide, regardless of what the online pictures show.
The render is to give you a general idea, it's not guaranteed to be (nor is it) 100% exact. They do a decent job of showing different interior/exterior features as you select them, but there are always things here and there that the programmers missed.

The order guide should indeed be your guide.

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interior photos and 360 are incorrect on XLT with both the black appearance and Tremor packages. It shows black plastic on the console and lower dash when in fact it is Navy Pier like all other models and trims.

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Interior photos and 360 are incorrect on XLT with both the black appearance and Tremor packages. It shows black plastic on the console and lower dash when in fact it is Navy Pier like all other models and trims.
Have you actually seen a BAP "in the flesh"? (Not doubting you, just curious, and wondering if you got any pictures if you did see it "live.")

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you actually seen a BAP "in the flesh"? (Not doubting you, just curious, and wondering if you got any pictures if you did see it "live.")
I'd give my left nut to see some photos of a real one. Ford is really dropping the ball on that.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am still a little confused about the point of having the build and price website. Since it didn't open until after the ordering window closed............

Sort of like getting the Christmas toy catalog in the mail. In January........

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am still a little confused about the point of having the build and price website. Since it didn't open until after the ordering window closed............

To help people dream of ordering a 2024....where they'll again open and close order banks before updating B&P, and will change colors and packages so nobody knows what they're really ordering.

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

nobody who waited on the BAP even had the chance to order.

Sponsored

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
nobody who waited on the BAP even had the chance to order.
Yep. Seems like a real disconnect at Ford. Right hand didn't bother to tell the left hand that the vehicle they were building a website for was already sold out.............

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We've seen photos of Lariat which show Tremor and BAP with blue plastic. The point is, it's a mistake on the website just like the ones they made to the 2022 model early on and later corrected. They did not create a new color stream for a couple parts for just the XLT with options - what will amount to 3-4% of total production. That's not how they work. A mistake on the website because some kid that knows nothing about cars is reading off a punch-list someone handed them - standard operating procedure.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We've seen photos of Lariat which show Tremor and BAP with blue plastic. The point is, it's a mistake on the website just like the ones they made to the 2022 model early on and later corrected. They did not create a new color stream for a couple parts for just the XLT with options - what will amount to 3-4% of total production. That's not how they work. A mistake on the website because some kid that knows nothing about cars is reading off a punch-list someone handed them - standard operating procedure.
Yeah, that's totally what I expected, so I won't be disappointed, but it would have been nice if they had... Oh well. If I ever get my orders, I'll be happy either way.
Sponsored