2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm liking the black appearance package
It's a bit weird the description says the door handles should be black, but they aren't black in the image.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's a bit weird the description says the door handles should be black, but they aren't black in the image.
I think it's talking about the interior where normal lariat is bronze and the xlt is that blue orange thing

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

shame they kept that same ugly XLT interior color scheme... again the XL is just a nicer color combination.... now you ahve to spend $1600 on the black package so that your XLT looks as nice as an XL. LOL.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the black appearance package for sure. The black onyx seating is nice, but if they kept the navy plastic on the dash, console and other areas, I think that looks odd. On my current Lariat at least the colors do blend even with the dessert brown. Then again some thought the desert brown with the navy looked odd. I can understand removing the bed liner because that was a hold up big time. Maybe the bed rails was a hold up too, but no one knew. The added navigation won't matter to most because they use Google or Apple Maps via Apple Play or Android Auto.

Yeah, I think I'll be skipping the 2023 and maybe looking at 2024 and perhaps that is when they will have the Plug-In Hybrid. Good luck to all that order and to those that are still waiting on the 2022!

Last edited:

Sponsored

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Black Appearance pack provides a lot more than I was expecting! Black interior and black housed exterior lighting all around should make a lot of folks happy. And it's available with any color! Sometimes Ford will make their appearance packages limited to certain colors, I've seen this on the F150 a lot. Good on Ford! Really has me rethinking Tremor, if I can get BAP and FX4 and actually have it get built :ROFLMAO: Editing after seeing order guide, can't get both FX4 and BAP, bummer.

1663276480027.png
No mention of price in the guide.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a Hybrid Lariat Lux in Cactus Grey with the black appearance package.
How much was the black appearance package? I can't find a price on it. I wonder if it's the same black onyx material and black interior as the XL is?

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How much was the black appearance package? I can't find a price on it. I wonder if it's the same black onyx material and black interior as the XL is?
$1,700

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder when the black grille will be available to purchase, sure I can paint mine but if it isn't crazy priced I might just go with the factory one from the black appearance package. I'm already tinting my headlights and taillights or else I would be looking into how much those lights are too!

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Wonder when the black grille will be available to purchase, sure I can paint mine but if it isn't crazy priced I might just go with the factory one from the black appearance package. I'm already tinting my headlights and taillights or else I would be looking into how much those lights are too!
It will likely be $300-400 for just the Black painted grille bar, similar pricing as the XLT and Lariat grille bars are. It will be more cost effective to paint your current grille. If you have a Lariat, you could have the paint shop spray your tailgate handle to match as well. That's what I'd do at least, the non-painted tailgate handle drives me a little crazy sometimes.

Sponsored

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Several coats of Plasti-Dip works extremely well. I did it to my Forester grill over a year ago and it’s held up nicely, even to love bugs.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will likely be $300-400 for just the Black painted grille bar, similar pricing as the XLT and Lariat grille bars are. It will be more cost effective to paint your current grille. If you have a Lariat, you could have the paint shop spray your tailgate handle to match as well. That's what I'd do at least, the non-painted tailgate handle drives me a little crazy sometimes.
Hahaha never really had an issue with the tailgate handle but know I'm going to have to look at it again!! Yea, I am sure I can have it painted for $100-$200 locally.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Several coats of Plasti-Dip works extremely well. I did it to my Forester grill over a year ago and it’s held up nicely, even to love bugs.
I feel like the taping off would be extreme and if I take it off I might as well paint it at that point. Not a bad option though if you think you would ever want to take it back to stock

tbradway

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius maverick 88 jeep pickup
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah - I was excited to add that on if it was an option. But not a huge deal. Currently trying to get either of the 2 dealers to put in an order. XL Hybrid in Area 51 with CoPilot360 and trailer hitch.
i ordered the same thing in cactus grey might switch to the dark grey i wish cactus waqs a litle darker. no price yet but got a confirmation from ford

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any good pics of the seats?
I haven't been through the full thread yet, but the tremor looks leatherette, I'm hoping this is something similar
Sponsored