First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford is garbage, honestly, and most of the dealers are too. I have a lease that expires in February, and hopefully I’ll be able to get my Maverick that I ordered in July by then (with no constrained items, btw.)

But, for fun, I contacted CarMax for an appraisal of my current ford lease, and they’re offering $6500 more than the payoffs. Not only that, working with them made me realize how bad Ford really is. Their customer service and responsiveness floored me. I guess I forgot what decent customer service in the auto industry is. If my lease is up and no Mav, I’m buying my lease and jumping ship. Unfortunately, they don’t buy ford leases because of how big of a pain in the ass Ford leases are, so I have to buy the lease first.
My understanding is that all car companies going forward are not allowing third party buyouts any longer due to the price of used vehicle. My brother had the same problem with Infiniti. I recently sold s one via CARMAX and got more for my VW than i paid for it just two years ago.

DanR_Indy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
still waiting....I even shopped around at other vehicles again today (trucks and SUV's) and the Maverick STILL checks the most boxes for me.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who did you order from. I ordered at Leonardtown Ford on July 21st.
Upper Marlboro Ford in Maryland. Did you get an update? If so, what was it? A forwarded email from the dealership?

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have a formal order with an order number and a dealer sales number (top right corner on the build sheet)? also, did they take a pic of your drivers license? If not you don’t have a formal order. The drivers license is the key to the Maverick order process. Anything else is considered deal stock. And make sure there’s no dealer markups too. Good luck.
I got the dealer number and order number. I can't remember about a drivers license. Maybe. I'm going to call them again since I can't find anyone else in a situation like mine.

Sponsored

David Coastie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Corwin Ford Pasco. WA. Just spoke with dealer, for what ever reason mine is only one scheduled for build even with earlier orders. They can't explain. I ordered Lariat with full size stair, Cyber Orange, tow hitch and 110 connection.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats all. It ain't over till it's over this time of year.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not a bit of contact from Ford, excluding sales crap for the Lightning. I called Ford in August and got my confirmation by phone. They have everything set up, but no emails have ever been sent to me. I called again yesterday to check and they have the correct email on file. Junk folders are empty, too.
The one time I called Ford directly, the very nice person who spoke with me double-checked that I was properly in the system. Maybe some box never got ticked?