Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ford Among Cheapest Brands To Insure For 2026....🤥

    State Farm, Drive Safe & Save. Just paid my 6month policy $270. Full coverage, $500 deductible. Less than half of what I was paying before I had signed up for the drive Safe & Save option. Highly recommend trying.
  2. Should my factory tires be replaced after 26 months?

    If they were my tires, I would be sure to replace them before the Michigan winter arrives. No longer safe on the ice and snow.
  3. What tires you running and sizes?

    Just installed Continental Cross Contact LX 25 in the 235/65/17 size. Love them! Wisper quiet and a butter smooth ride. I only got 23,000 on the stock Pirellis. They were worn down to the wear indicators.
  4. Downsizing In Progress

    Check out the Lund 969380 tri fold on Amazon. I think it might be what you're looking for. Very high-quality hard cover with vinyl covering over the top. Sharp looking, easy installation.
  5. Buying a Maverick...best dealership recommedations?

    DOC fee is $180+ $40 out of state title fee.
  6. Buying a Maverick...best dealership recommedations?

    Granger Ford, of Granger Iowa, has sold many Mavericks to members of the forum. Great dealership. Straight up honest and no funny business. I am sure many others will vouch for them.
  7. When does the rear wheel drive kick in?

    What you are experiencing is the change in shift points from being in sport mode. It will downshift sooner when in sport mode.
  8. When does the rear wheel drive kick in?

    The rear wheels also reengage every time you come to a stop, and stays engaged until you reach approximately 15 to 20 MPH.
  9. When does the rear wheel drive kick in?

    You should be able to see the real time engagement and disengagement of rear axles on the driver info screen. Toggle thru the various screens to find it.
  10. Rams CEO believes people don’t want compact truck in the US .

    Stellantis is right, almost nobody wants a Ram truck.🤣
  11. Keys can be locked in the truck.

    Was not laughing at you. It's just that I did the same thing very recently. Glad I had the keypad; it saved my ass. Would have had to walk two miles in subzero temperatures if it were not for that.
  12. Remove scratches on dark blue textured interior door trim panel?

    Try Pledge furniture polish. Doesn't eliminate them but does do a good job of hiding.
  13. Is The 2026 Maverick XL FWD 2.0L Ecoboost Engine Turbocharged?

    If there is no spare, I would think the jack was deleted also. Glad I got mine early on before they cheaped out on everything and raised the prices.
  14. Brand new Maverick!

    I believe He IS a She. Her screen name is Kathy.
  15. Brand new Maverick!

    What Andy said!
  16. Bigger engine 2026 maverick

    Sure. Why not? Sign me up!
  17. battery info

    Take CRs "OPINION" with a grain of salt.
  18. Ford Performance Sport Exhaust released for 2.0L EcoBoost Maverick

    Sounds like SHIT! Just my honest opinion.




Top