First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. Still haven't seen one on the roads, either. I've noticed listings at other dealers but haven't seen any on their lots. Too bad they razed the St. Paul Ranger plant!
Agreed...that was a big loss for us

SoupFiend

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Ford ranger, 09 Honda civic
rec'd my email same time as you--and very same build date of Valentines.❤ Our truck are stablemates!.
Car twins! It's gonna be a long wait because I'm sure it won't actually get here until closer to March

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Had I known the ‘First Edition’…was more like the “Last Edition"…I wouldn’t have paid for the luxury of the first last edition..just thinkin
First Edition is a First Year Edition that can only be purchased in the first year of release. It has nothing to do with production order.

Amakrida

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"DEVASTATED"?? It's moved up by only 3weeks!
Yeah. I ordered 6/30. I kept my expectations purposely low. Then when I got the email about going into production the week of the 13th I finally allowed myself to get excited. So it was a rather large bummer that I clearly exaggerated some.

However my dealer in town finally has one on the lot so I finally saw one in the real world. Now I'm back to being crazy excited.

Sponsored

RichApple

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First Edition is a First Year Edition that can only be purchased in the first year of release. It has nothing to do with production order.
Yep..agree. Just for planning, I mistakenly thought their premium product would get some priority in the flow..never expected it to be 'first', but at least insure planning ability, and they would at least, proactively, inform customers of the status with such a high market value product...naive on my part. Really disrupts commitments made a year in advance on the assumption product would arrive within months of ordering it..OR..at least get information on a firm delivery date. Very disappointing experience...but still looking forward to a quality product.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah. I ordered 6/30. I kept my expectations purposely low. Then when I got the email about going into production the week of the 13th I finally allowed myself to get excited. So it was a rather large bummer that I clearly exaggerated some.

However my dealer in town finally has one on the lot so I finally saw one in the real world. Now I'm back to being crazy excited.
👍🏻