First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i'm going to say that it's not instant gratification. Sure we all knew going in that this was going to be a process, especially with a global pandemic going on. I think a lot of us are just very frustrated at seeing our same builds being scheduled that were ordered weeks, if not months after ours. With that being the case, I think every one of us who keeps getting passed over for some unknown magical reason has every right to $*@*! and complain about Ford continually screwing us over. Especially since this was "supposedly" the start of the ramp up in production after the OKTB. Either Ford needs to come out and say "look, demand blew our expectations away and we are working on getting all the necessary components so bear with us please" or provide myself and others with June/July orders a reasonable explanation. There's nothing wrong with asking for that and expecting it from any business.
Exactly☝☝☝!!
Sponsored

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ding, ding ,ding. Everyone panicking, saying we will get pushed to MY2023 with a $ increase is crazy IMO. We all have ( or should have) signed buyers orders/DORAs with confirmed orders with Ford. For them to bait and switch at that magnitude would tarnish the credibility of their company on a level that would be tantamount to corporate suicide.

Should the communication/ordering process be more streamlined? Sure.... I also understand that waiting months to get updates on a large purchase like a custom ordered truck is hard and can be frustrating... BUT ( and don't even @ me over this), Most of us live in North America and have the luxury of custom ordering a brand new truck, AND then getting on the interwebs to b*%^h and moan about how inconvenient it is that FoMoCo can't build the 10s of thousands of custom trucks as fast as we'd like in the middle of a global pandemic and supply chain shortage.

If you need a vehicle that badly, maybe ordering a custom vehicle was a bad move. First world problems abound. Now, who else got scheduled today? Can't wait to see pictures of the FE's in the real world.

My November order got previewed by Ford, and if you look at the production numbers of the Bronco sport, they are winding down... which means that Maverick production should be ramping up. I think a WHOLE LOT more mavericks are about to be cranked out in the next few months. I look forward to the Spring arrival of mine! :)
i'm going to say that it's not instant gratification. Sure we all knew going in that this was going to be a process, especially with a global pandemic going on. I think a lot of us are just very frustrated at seeing our same builds being scheduled that were ordered weeks, if not months after ours. With that being the case, I think every one of us who keeps getting passed over for some unknown magical reason has every right to $*@*! and complain about Ford continually screwing us over. Especially since this was "supposedly" the start of the ramp up in production after the OKTB. Either Ford needs to come out and say "look, demand blew our expectations away and we are working on getting all the necessary components so bear with us please" or provide myself and others with June/July orders a reasonable explanation. There's nothing wrong with asking for that and expecting it from any business.
Ford has said that. Since way back in August they've said that hybrid orders had vastly exceeded the demand they expected, and because of that the supply would be constrained constrained to 40% of total production.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Allocations are part of it. We had a bunch of discussions about this during the first few scheduling weeks. This is what I said then:

What you should also consider is that June/July probably have more orders than any other month since there was a huge push for reservations. Also, it's good to remember that Ford isn't trying screw you or anyone else (they don't even know who you are). They want to build, deliver, and sell the units as fast as possible (that's what their whole process is set up to do)
There's a lot to manufacturing i don't understand, but given the builds scheduled today are all over the place across the country, I think that it was purely about allocations to larger dealers. If orders were had in the midwest that were ordered later than 7/7, what's the reasoning mine wasn't inlcuded? with the exact same builds?

Shawshi

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MKX, 1980 F150, 2002 Firebird, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So first time at dealership I thought I ordered a Maverick on 10/05/2021 but didn't get email confirmation. I went back on 11/11/2021 to ask them to attach my email to the order and instantly received my confirmation.
Fast forward to today--I received my VIN and build week date and noticed the order date was 11/11/2021, grrrr
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you haven't gotten any info from your dealer or Ford direct go in and bother them, that's their job. If I hadn't gone back in I would not be posting this.

Email Received: 10AM PST
Build Week: 1/24/2022
Build Info: EB XLT
Region: Idaho
Order Date: 10/05/2021(11/11/2021)
Dealer: Joe Hall Ford

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/15, confirmed 7/17. Obviously I would prefer the spray in liner !
You should get the spray in liner. Tim said the drop of spray in liner to drop in was 11/1 - 11/6.

His latest video about 2 hours ago. 1:51

Sponsored

crcarr

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
What in the word is happening with Ford? I ordered on 7/6 and still no built date. It pisses me off seeing august and September LUX hybrids being scheduled ahead of me. I guess my dealer in Houston TX does not have allocation.
I called Ford Marketing on Monday and was able to confirm my order was placed correctly.

Come on Ford!! Follow order seniority.

Hybrid
Lariat
Luxury
velocity blue
(nothing else added and no changes made)
Who is your dealer? I’m also in Houston (Tommie Vaughn Ford) and seem to get passed over… saw my exact build get scheduled today even though it was ordered a month after mine.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's a lot to manufacturing i don't understand, but given the builds scheduled today are all over the place across the country, I think that it was purely about allocations to larger dealers. If orders were had in the midwest that were ordered later than 7/7, what's the reasoning mine wasn't inlcuded? with the exact same builds?
Statistics, too. We're a small and biased sample of the overall production. I wouldn't attempt to infer any meaning on allocation distributions based on who's reporting back to this forum.

Taigus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Ding, ding ,ding. Everyone panicking, saying we will get pushed to MY2023 with a $ increase is crazy IMO. We all have ( or should have) signed buyers orders/DORAs with confirmed orders with Ford. For them to bait and switch at that magnitude would tarnish the credibility of their company on a level that would be tantamount to corporate suicide.

Should the communication/ordering process be more streamlined? Sure.... I also understand that waiting months to get updates on a large purchase like a custom ordered truck is hard and can be frustrating... BUT ( and don't even @ me over this), Most of us live in North America and have the luxury of custom ordering a brand new truck, AND then getting on the interwebs to b*%^h and moan about how inconvenient it is that FoMoCo can't build the 10s of thousands of custom trucks as fast as we'd like in the middle of a global pandemic and supply chain shortage.

If you need a vehicle that badly, maybe ordering a custom vehicle was a bad move. First world problems abound. Now, who else got scheduled today? Can't wait to see pictures of the FE's in the real world.

My November order got previewed by Ford, and if you look at the production numbers of the Bronco sport, they are winding down... which means that Maverick production should be ramping up. I think a WHOLE LOT more mavericks are about to be cranked out in the next few months. I look forward to the Spring arrival of mine! :)
The lower Bronco Sport numbers are partially related to balancing out MY21 and switching everything over to MY22. We still might see a shift where Maverick production catches up to Bronco Sport for MY22, but it might not be as dramatic as we want.

On the other hand, November had halted production for both constrained resources and Thanksgiving, yet the Maverick numbers didn't dip much. That seems like a hint of higher throughput.

Scheduling from a few months ago hinted at the November numbers (from BlueOvalForums).
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] _Page_1.thumb.jpg.36952dd921fb961737aef25ea829ac2e

Old Fart

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT; 2016 Prius ECO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered late August. My half filled water glass had now evaporated. I'm starting to realistically think April or later is more likely.
That's because you're a Texan it's so hot it's cool.

MavRow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra
Anyone here who ordered from Gaudin Ford Las Vegas that haven’t received any build date still? I ordered (and confirmed) an EB XLT on June 24 and still no build date 😞

Sponsored

michael capp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
focus rs
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

our vehicle has been scheduled for production.

Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] 7f6643d66678860ead34fd864bd08afc

Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] composite

Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle ordered.​

Orderd from family ford of netcong,new jersey 7 -10 -21

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION

Dear Michael Cap​

YEAH BUDDY !!!!!!!! BUILD WEEK OF 1/ 31 ! PUCKIN AAAAAAA.....
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] 7f6643d66678860ead34fd864bd08afc
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] composite

Last edited:

niknailor

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Maverick XLT /w FX4, 4K & XLT Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Woo, finally! June order confirmation, finally got a schedule email! \o/
Ford Maverick 📣 12/2 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!] mav order

hopkin22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Ordered July 15 ecoboost. Still no word
Sponsored