It just came in. Bought it and paid cash. So as I wait for the title I will make the decision.
First drive I really like it but idk if that’s the novelty of a new vehicle.
Very spacious cabin and I’m 6’7
I want to see peoples perspective and I feel like the “you can’t have this” aspect of the maverick may be clouding my judgement making me want it more perhaps?
Hard to see things when you are in the middle of it.
For me it was wanting the practicality of a truck without to stupid cost and size and gas mileage of the current market trucks. So this was perfect. I’m in a band and play drums so it’s perfect for that too
Part of me wants to keep it as “dog car” however I also have a right hand drive car and my wife’s car and my wife is not okay with 4 cars 😂.
I think I’m going to buy the maverick regardless and see if I enjoy it as much as I did when I first drove it and go from there.
I’m also 6’7 so fitting is...
I’m one of the “I’ve always wanted a truck but most trucks are absurdly oversized”
either way I would pay cash for the Maverick. So a payment is not in the cards either way.
Not sure what to do. After my “your car is here oh wait no it’s not” fiasco at the end of Feb. followed by my build date getting pushed the June and then disappearing I bought a cheap reliably daily driver.
A 2005 Honda CRV for $7k 144k miles. Checks all of my “need” boxes and for $20k less than...
Same here. Went from “your car is here” to 3/3 to 6/2 to no eta now. I have found other options in the mean time so at this point I could careless if my maverick ever arrives.
Sorry to burst your guys bubble of argument bubble here but that truck will go for MSRP. Unless autonation imposes different rules for different regions.
Asking my sales guy if they have a better eta.
The “2 months” to 4 months, then it’s here, then it’s 2 weeks away, then maybe 4 months from now is a wild roller coaster
Based on my ford tracker I had no reason to believe it was my truck in the first place unless the tracker is extremely inaccurate which I don’t get the feeling that it is so much so that a 3/3 arrival would be 2 weeks early with no online status change.
Never went in.
4537 is my order number.
Basically my sales guy who left has been the one providing me updates. My car has shown 2/10 in production for like 2 weeks now? Also never got build updates or anything or emails from ford along the way. Which didn’t matter to me while my sales guy was there.
Airing my frustrations over a really poor job interaction with my maverick order experience. On top of literally no email communications or updates on my truck.
The sales guy callled me to say my truck was in (guy I ordered with no longer works there) plans everything with me and AFTERWARDS put hands on my truck and says it’s not mine.
“When can you come in?”
“Let me check my schedule and we can plan a time”
*it takes me an hour to confirm*
“Okay I’ll see you at 7pm”
*15 minutes discussing financing vs. cash and rates*
“Oh so that was actually another customers Maverick I’ll let you know when yours arrives”
seriously?