Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath. I know Ford is watching, I noticed last week that they had created an account. The allocation system has me incredibly frustrated. I haven't even opened my email today, but I'm here for the memes.

Good luck everyone!

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
July 1 order, how many more Thursdays can I take???
I know. I almost bought a different vehicle yesterday. But ideally I wanted a small hybrid truck not an SUV. Figured if I did I'd get scheduled. But I don't really need it until summer. I wish cancelling and moving to another brand actually hurt the dealer and Ford. Would actually help them if I do so. So I continue to battle...

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
Just got off the phone with Ford; ordered on 6/23 and still no build for me…

Sponsored

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath. I know Ford is watching, I noticed last week that they had created an account. The allocation system has me incredibly frustrated. I haven't even opened my email today, but I'm here for the memes.

Good luck everyone!
They SHOULD be watching. Any good business needs to monitor customer communication. i.e. sentiment analysis.

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They SHOULD be watching. Any good business needs to monitor customer communication. i.e. sentiment analysis.
Honestly surprised they don't have someone out there on every board trying to gauge their public image. Hopefully they will read through all the frustrations people are having and address them.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
LOL a company the size of Ford is going to have someone monitoring every message forum on the internet.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Good luck everyone!
I still wonder if that's a legit account - they didn't even spell Maverick correctly in their account info.....

jabellows

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Honestly surprised they don't have someone out there on every board trying to gauge their public image. Hopefully they will read through all the frustrations people are having and address them.
I am not sure they really care too much. I got on Messenger and had a conversation with someone. They referred me to Ford customer service which I had already been in contact with. You can vent there also but I have had no response from anyone since I first contacted them that way.

Sponsored

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
they obviously dont after the still ongoing bronco fiasco. This is just another. And you can't just blame the current shortage environment. the allocation system is broke on top of that which is the biggest issue. Some people already have their XLT with Lux. Some/most of us keep getting the spray in excuse.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What did they say? I haven't talked to them in nearly 2 months. At the time they said, "most likely get scheduled within a week or 2." I'm a June 10th order.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So how many hundreds of message forums are on the internet related to Ford products? What exactly do you want Ford to come on to this forum and say that you don't already know?

Doc Whiskey

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What do you mean by "Off the phone with Ford" Is there a bat phone # to call that someone actually answers??

DonJuanMegatron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus St
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer sent me an email yesterday saying that my June order for a fairly well loaded Lariat would probably be pushed by Ford to model year 2023. They simply do not have the allocations. I should have gone with a big town dealer, not a mom/pop operation.
I would call Ford directly before taking this as gospel.
Sponsored