First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got the scheduled for production email today at 12:14 PM. Ordered 8/31/21. Carbonized gray 2.0 AWD Lariat, fx4 + 4K tow + 360 +Luxury. Ordered in Illinois @ Uftring Ford. Build date expected week of Feb 28th. Been a long time coming, feel for many that ordered in June/July and still have not received a scheduled for production email. When I originally placed my order back in August was told I would receive the truck in December. Then I was told I would receive in February….now it’s looking like April. What would have made this whole process better is setting expectation correctly the first time.
Sponsored

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, the way Ford has done their scheduling really has a lot of room for improvement! I really hope they take a minute to review their process and do better for the next MY. We, the current customers, are the going to be the biggest advocates or biggest group biased against this way to order a vehicle. Without the internet we wouldn't know that others have ordered after us and yet received their vehicle before those who ordered early. This really goes against what we as consumers have come to expect. It's like waiting on a seat in a restaurant for an with your young kids complaining their hungry and you're doing your best to keep them entertained while you wait; then this couple drives ups gets out of their car, walks in, and gets seated right away. So yeah it gets really frustrating. Thankfully, I'm not desperately needing this truck so I can (and have to) wait until Ford finally smiles my way and gives me a build date.
I wish this was true but I'm guessing that as long as demand is greater than supply, Ford can pretty much say "f___ you!" to us consumers, do the bare minimum to keep us consumers happy, and then laugh all the way to the boardroom. As long as the majority shareholders are happy.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish this was true but I'm guessing that as long as demand is greater than supply, Ford can pretty much say "f___ you!" to us consumers, do the bare minimum to keep us consumers happy, and then laugh all the way to the boardroom. As long as the majority shareholders are happy.
Yeah, so true and in many ways Ford is saying, "f__ you!" because like you said demand is high and the only competition is the Santa Crud!

Reactions: srg

Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Take out the liner and do it later. You would be driving it by now. It's my biggest regret.
He can't take out the spray in bed liner since it's part of the luxury package.

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hopefully next week or the week after we get the highly coveted email with a VIN number.. great present for my wife’s birthday..

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He can't take out the spray in bed liner since it's part of the luxury package.
He can change his Lux package with the SIBL to the Lux package with the DIBL.

Wild Horses

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
I feel bad for so many before me that still haven't received a production date. We got the coveted email from Ford today at 10:13 am. Hybrid XLT pepper Red, 360, hitch. Ordered 8/12/2021, scheduled for production week of 02/28. Kendal Ford out of OR. Feel extremely lucky at 200 days compared to others.

Ranger5.0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Lexus IS350 F Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Early July order.......and not a F'n thing!! I really hope Toyota announces something comparable before my order comes in so I can give Ford the finger. I've been a Ford guy all my life, but the way this has gone has really put a bad taste in my mouth.

Sponsored

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit HD, Subaru Forester
I just wish I could get some communication from someone. Mine had a scheduled build date of 12/7/2021 and estimated delivery date of 1/12/2022. I ordered back in July, got immediate confirmation. Checked tracker this morning and still says in production. No emails from Ford since getting scheduled build date email. I've just resigned to I'll get it when I get it because no one is going to give me an updated status. It's a very frustrating and disappointing situation. Good luck to everyone waiting.
Hey, at least you got an email from Ford after ordering. I'm still waiting too from a order made on 8/12/2021. Dealer says to "Be Patient". I just hope I'm alive LOL. Best wishes to you.

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He can change his Lux package with the SIBL to the Lux package with the DIBL.
Yes, but as others have also stated, even by doing that, it hasn't got them scheduled any faster.
Sponsored