First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just wish I could get some communication from someone. Mine had a scheduled build date of 12/7/2021 and estimated delivery date of 1/12/2022. I ordered back in July, got immediate confirmation. Checked tracker this morning and still says in production. No emails from Ford since getting scheduled build date email. I've just resigned to I'll get it when I get it because no one is going to give me an updated status. It's a very frustrating and disappointing situation. Good luck to everyone waiting.
Just don't get your panties in a bundle, Just wait for a call from your dealer that your truck is ready for you to pick it up

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The second scheduling date I actually have a little hope to dash.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my order in two days ago so should be getting scheduled today. :ROFLMAO:
Straight up Carbonized Gray XL, no options at all to hold me back.
Let's go Granger folks!

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There's a 100% chance I get the build email today since I decided to go a different route and bought a different truck this week and no longer want the Mav.
See. There is 100% chance I WON'T get the e-mail because i am passing on my Bronco getting delivered in 3-4 weeks and waiting for my Maverick.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish you all good luck today!!

Sponsored

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if anyone has an email from 2 months ago in their spam/junk folder :D

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There's a 100% chance I get the build email today since I decided to go a different route and bought a different truck this week and no longer want the Mav.
😂 yeah I’ll probably get picked to order my Ford Lightning today instead of the Maverick. Put down a deposit on the Lightning just for the hell of it at the same time as the Maverick back on 9/3/21. I’ve been joking to everyone that Id probably get the Lightning before the Maverick. Problem is the Lightning is like almost double the price!!

BDPBlackMav

First Name
bdp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 wrangler 4 door
See. There is 100% chance I WON'T get the e-mail because i am passing on my Bronco getting delivered in 3-4 weeks and waiting for my Maverick.
I'm giving myself 50/50. My Bronco hit the lot today (first day order) even though it is still not listed as shipped from the available trackers. So it is either a really lucky day or a really, really lucky day.

By Maverick order was day 2 possible in June and 2nd at my dealer. It has been status 2 for a couple months and I don't think there is anything more I could/would strip away.

callen4794

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Expedition King Ranch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what’d you buy?

Trucklet

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
😂 yeah I’ll probably get picked to order my Ford Lightning today instead of the Maverick. Put down a deposit on the Lightning just for the hell of it at the same time as the Maverick back on 9/3/21. I’ve been joking to everyone that Id probably get the Lightning before the Maverick. Problem is the Lightning is like almost double the price!!
I'm hoping to pick up a used Lightning as a replacement for my Maverick when the time comes. A truck with gobs of electrical power for the worksite, the cab of a small SUV, the bed of a truck, AND a weatherproof "car style" trunk all in the same vehicle is freakin' incredible.
Sponsored