Sponsored

TShazam

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra
Remove the tonneau cover, definitely hurting your chances and it's something you can get after the truck arrives.
Appreciate the advice. I was told that the tonneau cannot be removed once your order hits priority 2. It's now been 3 months of priority 2. sigh.
Sponsored

RRaynor2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What it's going to be like getting a Maverick after waiting so long...
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (6/13) For Production Build Week 8/1 1654895996989

73Mach1

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang convertible
If I don't get an email soon it might be better to be first in line on the 2023 model with price protection? Although an adjustment will probably happen with my trade in since it will be a one year later deal with the dealership. Ordered middle of Oct., XLT, Hot chile pepper, 360, rear sliding window. Meaning of the word patience is forbearance, long suffering & tolerance....ALL of which apply! It better be worth it Ford!

Sponsored

Zathras

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta
Sigh. Mid-November order. I'm steeling myself for the email from Ford letting me know I've been bumped to MY23.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well considering a good chunk of suckers (me) got pushed from July 4th to August 1st. I’m going out on a limb and saying that whoever gets scheduled will get pushed as well. :ROFLMAO: Basically Fords standard operating procedure is below.

1. Open orders and promise delivery 🚚 within 3-5 months :cool:
2. 🦗 and 🎯 miss information
3. Let people know that there are delays in a mass format that might just confuse the shit out of them even more.o_O
4. Maybe Schedule the truck (or not):unsure:
5. Reschedule their truck😡
6. Reschedule their truck😡😡
7. 🦗
8. In Production:sneaky:
9. Chip HOLD :poop:
10. Shipped 📦 🚂
11. Lost in shipping 🚂🤡
12. Delivered to dealer 📦
13. Come and pick it up. 😀
14. Just kidding, Recall hold 😢
15. Pick up truck for real 😳
16. Wreck truck in first week 😭

edit- added emojis for effect

Last edited:

TB84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mavxl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Two XL Hybrids with CP360 and hitch. Ordered one week apart. Recv'd Vin on first order several weeks back. Went into production on 6-2. Checked tracking daily. Today "in production" bubble no longer marked. FMC rep said still in order processing with no idea why status changed. Still have window sticker. Don't mean nothing, drive on.

Last edited:
Sponsored

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just want my truck by the time I graduate from college in the spring. Would be a great graduation and late birthday gift.
Thought once upon a time I would get it for my birthday (July 5th) because that's around the time I was told I would get my truck 😭

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate the advice. I was told that the tonneau cannot be removed once your order hits priority 2. It's now been 3 months of priority 2. sigh.
Should be able to. Your dealership needs to contact their regional scheduling rep and kick it back to Priority 10+ which unlocks it for your dealer to make changes to.

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided

BlondeDude426

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dont ever believe anything Ford ever sends you in an email. I have been waiting since September, and was finally scheduled for May 30th. After a week it became June 6th. On June 6th the Ford Order Tracker showed me as IN PRODUCTION....THIS WHOLE FUKCING WEEK I WAS "IN PRODUCTION".

I checked my status after work. It now says "ORDER SUBMITTED". Wait, this is not right.

I contact Ford Chat and I am told that my vehicle has not been scheduled until July now. No email. No notice. They even claimed to tell me that there tracker would not have shown that I was in production despite me verifying it earlier today?!

HOW MUCH SHITTIER CAN THEY BE?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Fingers crossed. Sept order here. They moved me to priority 2 and said it was ready to be scheduled at next available date, but that was right before we have a few weeks of no scheduling. I am hoping to hear something soon, so it comes in slightly less than a year after ordering...
Ordered same day…. Ford says I’m Priority 02, clean unscheduled. Hope we both get good news next week!
Sponsored