Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
For the MPG and utility the Maverick is the smart decision for me. (I’m just trying to give myself some motivation since I was just browsing luxury vehicles that only get 15 mpg)
😆

Ponyprez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 2+2, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s not like my Maverick is getting scheduled anytime soon anyway.
When I went to order my hybrid I was told I had to wait until next cycle, hearing of so many who are still waiting is discouraging.. The new Baja may be out before I ever recieve my Maverick.

Sponsored

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup just keep building s*** that no one wants

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad they are able to take some down time. They've been scheduling at such a frantic pace they must be exhausted. Enjoy your well earned break.

Ranchlife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy PU,Toyota PU,YJ JEEP,Fusion,Elantra,Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
no scheduling, the question is are they building this week? is the plant open and working? who has a link to the Hermosillo production cam?

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Dodge Dakota 5.2L, 96 Geo Prizm 1.8L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
no scheduling, the question is are they building this week? is the plant open and working? who has a link to the Hermosillo production cam?
Yes they are according to my email. Mine was to be built last week but then I got a email last week saying it was rescheduled for this week. Unfortunately I am still unsure if I will take it now.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes they are according to my email. Mine was to be built last week but then I got a email last week saying it was rescheduled for this week. Unfortunately I am still unsure if I will take it now.
Based on my experience selling an XL EB for $12k more than I paid for it, anyone who passes on the opportunity to buy a Maverick for MSRP is crazy.

Ranchlife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy PU,Toyota PU,YJ JEEP,Fusion,Elantra,Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

mine has been in production since 6/27 been checking daily hoping for it to say "Built" that is why i questioned is the factory up and running.

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
mine has been in production since 6/27 been checking daily hoping for it to say "Built" that is why i questioned is the factory up and running.
I got my email June 3rd saying it is scheduled for production the weeks of June 27th. On the 28th I go to check it out and says in production. 10 min later I get a email saying it was changed to the week of July 4th.
Now the question is how long is it really taking to get from the plant to the dealer. Seems like that site in staging for 4-5 weeks then another 1-4 weeks in transit?

It is a hard choice if I want to take it or not. I think I may may a post on that.

marpolsdofer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Based on my experience selling an XL EB for $12k more than I paid for it, anyone who passes on the opportunity to buy a Maverick for MSRP is crazy.
I know but that is why its a hard choice for me. I could buy then sell but then I still have to replace my vehicles. I could use that money to get a used vehicle but how long will that one last.
Sponsored