Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The dealer should have given you a Preview Order F### sheet. That F### number is the dealer code. The Sales Code on the sheet, F##### is your order number. Call Ford Customer Service with those two numbers to confirm your order is in.
He did send the preview last night, then I received the confirmation from Ford. All is good in da hood.
Sponsored

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not yet, I have been texting/emailing my salesman twice a day
Either they never placed your order, or they used the dealership email address. you have your DORA, call Ford they should be able to change the email over the phone

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Either they never placed your order, or they used the dealership email address. you have your DORA, call Ford they should be able to change the email over the phone
I do have it but it's at home, I will dig it out tonight and call Ford!

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kevin- isn't the COVP where they confirm you identity and address? After I got my order from the dealer he said he had to enter all of the info again after he got my license.
Yes, that is exactly it. Just your contact info, driver's license, and signed buyers order.

And it gives Ford "proof" that you are a real person.

Sponsored

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He did send the preview last night, then I received the confirmation from Ford. All is good in da hood.
You're a step ahead of me. I haven't heard crap from Ford.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, that is exactly it. Just your contact info, driver's license, and signed buyers order.

And it gives Ford "proof" that you are a real person.
Between you and Tim, I believe both of you have navigated these trying times well. This ‘short order run’ will be another test, with many ‘22’s not cancelled/re-entered as required. There will be loud howling as a result…

Keep on keeping’ on! Take care.

Dryflytie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Customer Service is very helpful. They confirmed my order as "unscheduled - clean" after I supplied the order code and sales code. At least I have that phone confirmation.
CS told me the dealership handles the confirmation email, which I still don't have since 9/17.

megapixle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any concerns with Ford chat saying the order is in "Order Processing" instead of "Unscheduled Clean"?

MAVornoMavisthequestion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 toyota trd pro 4Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed 2 orders for hybrids, one for my wife and one for me at 2 different dealers. Got one email and not the other. Do those emails make a difference? Ford chat confirmed both orders in.

Newbie question, can I add or take away options once order gets submitted prior to scheduling and does that effect outcome of build?

Sponsored

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well based on all the conversation here I just chatted with Ford customer service. All looks good. Here was there response....Never hurts to trust but verify.

"Thank you for your patience, David. Your vehicle is in order processing status. Which means the order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once the order goes into production you will be notified. "

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any concerns with Ford chat saying the order is in "Order Processing" instead of "Unscheduled Clean"?
Same. I got an email with order confirmed.

Just finished with Ford chat and they said it was "order processing" I asked and they said this "Order processing is the same thing as Order confirmed. The order is in our system so we are just waiting on Manufacturing and Scheduling to set-up next available build week"

So who knows....

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Newbie question, can I add or take away options once order gets submitted prior to scheduling and does that effect outcome of build?
If you add stuff it can greatly affect when the truck gets built, not sure if it's even allowed. You cannot change color or trim level.

Taking stuff away may speed build date up, depending on if items are "constrained" or not.

Just be aware these are unprecedented times- I've NEVER heard of a vehicle selling out for the year in under a week before.

Thoron99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Between you and Tim, I believe both of you have navigated these trying times well. This ‘short order run’ will be another test, with many ‘22’s not cancelled/re-entered as required. There will be loud howling as a result…

Keep on keeping’ on! Take care.
Oh there’s going to be allot of customers who don’t know about MTC, Ford Authorities etc. who were waiting to hear from their dealer or from Ford and didn’t know about the order banks closing so soon. They’re going to be peeved to say the least.

IRT orders I got my email from Ford tod so I think I should be good to go?

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All of this will mean nothing if the dealer your buying from does not have adequate Allocation for 2023.
Sponsored