22Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I completely agree! I believe there are many that are scheduled and don’t even know
Me being one of them! I was reading the thread (your post in particular) and decided to call. I got scheduled for June 6th and had no idea! Good news Thursday!

• Love
Reactions: Aza

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Me being one of them! I was reading the thread (your post in particular) and decided to call. I got scheduled for June 6th and had no idea! Good news Thursday!
That’s great news!

KungFuGrip

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ooooooooh, I ordered a Hybrid XLT Lux/360 from Olathe Ford on the same day!!!!

Time to email the salesman........

Thought I would give it one more shot this week before I gave it rest for a couple weeks and I got my VIN and scheduled!

Hybrid Lariat Lux/360
Ordered 9/17/2021
Estimated build 5/30/2022
Olathe Ford, Kansas City.

Tonycouture

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
It will still depend on your region, monthly dealer allocations, what the focus is for the Regional Scheduler this week and the capacity to schedule your specific order. Priority 2 means it's going to be previewed.
Looks like I'm screwed my priority code is 10, ,looks like I'll never get my 2022 maverick lariat, oh well. HOPE they roll me over for 2023 1st in line, ha ha

Sponsored

TammyLeazier

First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Looks like I'm screwed my priority code is 10, ,looks like I'll never get my 2022 maverick lariat, oh well. HOPE they roll me over for 2023 1st in line, ha ha
Been a priority 2 for months means nothing just you can't add or change anything

mumm40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fusion
Called in this afternoon and got my VIN!

Eco Lux, 4K, Spare
Ordered 11/09/2021
Estimated build week 6/06/2022
Beckman Ford Iowa.

Timyom

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150 Lariat, 2014 Escape Titanium,
I went to priority 2 also this week. Hopefully we will be part of the 10,000 being manufactured in June
If so, it coincides with my dealers estimate when I placed my order in early October…

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If so, it coincides with my dealers estimate when I placed my order in early October…
I am also Priority. Ordered 14th. I received this email today.
An update on your Maverick® order
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13 Logo-Ford
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13 14f7d7eb8b6b36416c9d03bed38a5acdab5a870814cd8704d3
We’re still working on your Maverick order.
Being a true maker means you don’t take shortcuts. For us, that means working incredibly hard to get your Maverick® truck to you as soon as possible. Unfortunately, strong demand and global supply chain constraints have caused continued delays in that process.
These constraints are presenting the greatest challenges and delivery timing uncertainty with the following Maverick optional packages—the Co‑Pilot 360™ package, the XLT Luxury package, and the Lariat Luxury package.
We encourage you to contact your local Ford dealer to review your Maverick order specifications, if you have not done so already. Your Ford dealer can help you to identify features or packages that are subject to these constraints and determine if the removal of certain features or packages in your order can get you your Maverick sooner.
We understand this news is frustrating and expected timing for your Maverick order is the most important information we can share. We will continue to keep you informed on the status of your order timing as we continue this journey together. Expect another update in June for those customers whose Maverick orders are still unscheduled.​
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13 Logo-Ford
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center (CRC)
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126
© 2022 Ford Motor Company. Maverick is a trademark of Ford Motor Company or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Follow Ford​
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13 Ford-Social-Facebook
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13 Ford-Social-Twitter
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13 Ford-Social-Youtube
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13 Ford-Social-Instagram
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13 Ford-Social-Instagram

FriarPop

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

my dealership called and said they had a build date for end of May, wondering why I didnt get an email update this time, hopefully is just delayed. Ordered Nov 15.

Sponsored

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sept 13 Hybrid XLT w/hitch. Ford Chat just gave me a VIN and a June 6 build week.

I removed 360 and a few other options in late February. Never had lux. My original order was hitch only so this didn't bug me.

I did NOT get the generic constraints email today. Received the last one. Thought I'd check with customer service just in case that = scheduled. Sure enough, it did. YMMV...

Last edited: