Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just checked the Ford order tracking site and my Maverick has moved into "In Production" 04/18/2022. So things are moving forward ever so incrementally. Now lets see if it gets built.
Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have checked with CS, and the response has been the same. The order has been entered and I will be notified when it is scheduled for production. The dealership isn't very helpful, but I'm not sure they have any more info than we do.
I think that's the case often. I hope you get scheduled soon. They announced my car got scheduled at the staff meeting a few weeks ago because so many people had been asking lol

Kmbales

First Name
Katherine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid on order, Nissan versa hatchback
When I called the Ford support line today, I told them I'm amazed at how long it's been, I ordered in November and I know people from earlier than that are still waiting, they gave me a $100 gift card for the Ford merch site.

They definitely have already made a huge dent. Many people have been recently scheduled and don't realize it yet unless they go check with dealer/Ford Support.

Last edited:

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Scheduled!!
Alto Blue EB XLT Lux CP360 4K
Ordered 11/2/21 from Chapman Horsham
Scheduled for 6/6/2022

This is both the first new vehicle I've ever purchased and my first truck having come from European sports sedans previously. Once I get the truck, I can sell the BMW and start looking for a fun weekend/track car to round out the fleet!

+1 to Ashlie Ryan at Chapman for always answering any question I send her way. She's been great.
So much for going in order. Exact same build but I ordered in October. Ford is full of shit

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I called the Ford support line, I told them I'm amazed at how long it's been, I ordered in November and I know people from earlier than that are still waiting, they gave me a $100 gift card for the Ford merch site.
Oh nice!

Sponsored

Mshinn6

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Called ford today - gave me my Vin# and told me I’m looking at June 6 build. Xlt Lux, tow, fx4, cactus grey. Ordered 11/17/21. We will see no email yet. Dealership confirmed the same.

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So much for going in order. Exact same build but I ordered in October. Ford is full of shit
His doesn't have the F4X. But that isn't really under constraint, not that I recall.

Ranchlife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy PU,Toyota PU,YJ JEEP,Fusion,Elantra,Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(1st Maverick)
I ordered a Hybrid XLT with Lux package from Long McArthur Ford in Salina KS on July 29th 2021. no scheduling as of today... after seeing everyone getting their Mav's i got very envious and decided i would tweek my order...
I removed the Lux package and added other items that did not require chips today the 18th of April. hopefully i get scheduled so i can get my Mav before my 1 year order date.

The only option i had was the lux package. i see other people with XLT Lux packages. what is the hold up with my orders? a July 2021 order couldnt get a XLT Lux package so i changed it to non Lux.

(2nd Maverick)
I ordered and put a 500 deposit down on a Hybrid XLT with Lux package from Galpin Ford California on Nov 10 2021. i am not going to change this order and wait and see how long it takes to receive.
ill end up selling the first Mav and keeping the second.

Update 04/19/2022

went though all that trouble thinking i was going to be scheduled after dropping the lux package...to my dismay Long Mc got 40 plus allocations all with the lux packge, still didnt get scheduled...

what is the Mavericks Prayer again ?

Last edited:

Kyle55

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(1st Maverick)
I ordered a Hybrid XLT with Lux package from Long McArthur Ford in Salina KS on July 29th 2021. no scheduling as of today... after seeing everyone getting their Mav's i got very envious and decided i would tweek my order...
I removed the Lux package and added other items that did not require chips today the 18th of April. hopefully i get scheduled so i can get my Mav before my 1 year order date.

The only option i had was the lux package. i see other people with XLT Lux packages. what is the hold up with my orders? a July 2021 order couldnt get a XLT Lux package so i changed it to non Lux.

(2nd Maverick)
I ordered and put a 500 deposit down on a Hybrid XLT with Lux package from Galpin Ford California on Nov 10 2021. i am not going to change this order and wait and see how long it takes to receive.
ill end up selling the first Mav and keeping the second.
Same here. Ordered through Long McArthur on the exact same date, 07/29. XLT with Lux package and Copilot 360. Still waiting. This is ridiculous.

Ranchlife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy PU,Toyota PU,YJ JEEP,Fusion,Elantra,Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. Ordered through Long McArthur on the exact same date, 07/29. XLT with Lux package and Copilot 360. Still waiting. This is ridiculous.

Feel for you man, i dropped the Lux so i can finally join the mav club. ill follow up if it helps at all.
Maverick Mike Mull is the man.

Sponsored

nellie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mustang
Will build dates be announce this week for the rest of June 1st week of July and will Ford quit my 22 build mid Aug. for my 23 Maverick.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Will build dates be announce this week for the rest of June 1st week of July and will Ford quit my 22 build mid Aug. for my 23 Maverick.
Build week date emails are no longer being sent by Ford. Some dealerships are creating emails for customers. Ford is only going to be emailing when you get a build day scheduled.

They will be scheduling for weeks 5/30-6/13 as referenced in the first post in this thread.

Last edited:

Bobby L

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes I am confused, we can call their customer service/marketing and obtain more information about our order beyond the emails?
I never got a e mail I just called every Friday and the third time she gave me my vin and she said scheduled week of 5/30 but that maybe mean in that 3week time

nellie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mustang
Anyone think Ford will get to the Jan.22 orders by Aug.22 if not will you get rolled over to my 23
Sponsored