First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received notice that I'm scheduled for 5/30 from my dealer yesterday. Ford tracker doesn't show the 5/30 date yet, but I did get a VIN.

ordered 9/30: Hybrid XL w/ cp360 & trailer hitch
Ordered my XLT, Area 51, 360, Lux and 4k on October 16th, got my VIN and build last night. Scheduled for week of May 30th.
Ordered the same specs except for color on Oct 14th. Still not scheduled. I saw another post with the same specs that was ordered Oct 31st. Ford is NOT scheduling in the order they are received.
Sponsored

Travii1976

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mitsubishi mirage
Dear Gregory Freeman,

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick XL has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of May 9, 2022.
I got the email as well that mine will be built the week of May 9th. Lx, steel wheels, Area 51, with 360. Ordered July 28th

AeroSC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 535i, 2019 Honda Pilot, 1963 Ford Falcon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Scheduled!!
Alto Blue EB XLT Lux CP360 4K
Ordered 11/2/21 from Chapman Horsham
Scheduled for 6/6/2022

This is both the first new vehicle I've ever purchased and my first truck having come from European sports sedans previously. Once I get the truck, I can sell the BMW and start looking for a fun weekend/track car to round out the fleet!

+1 to Ashlie Ryan at Chapman for always answering any question I send her way. She's been great.

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered the same specs except for color on Oct 14th. Still not scheduled. I saw another post with the same specs that was ordered Oct 31st. Ford is NOT scheduling in the order they are received.
Do you have any accessories on yours? Also, are you in the same region? I've seen that the regions may have different constraints.

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats to all who were schedule! Those who have been waiting a long time YOUR time is almost here!

Kunari801

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My salesperson emailed me today that he got notified that I'm in the 5/30 build group. :) Waiting on email from Ford before I get too excited but hopeful.

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have any accessories on yours? Also, are you in the same region? I've seen that the regions may have different constraints.
XLT, EB, Lux, 360, cactus grey, AWD. I‘m in PA, but I’m not aware of which region I am in.

Sponsored

KyleFF

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Customer service is the same as marketing service I think, 800 334 4375.
Yes I am confused, we can call their customer service/marketing and obtain more information about our order beyond the emails?

DCmaverick

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 1976 Silverado, 1977 Scout
Area 51 EB AWD XLT LUX SIBL Soft rollup Tonneau - ordered and confirmed 09/27/21. A friend of mine at Ford checks periodically and found that I was scheduled for the week of 06/06/22. He gave me the VIN but no windows sticker available yet. No communications at all from Ford or my dealer, which supports Ford's latest communication stance. I expect I will get an email once the build date is set. 7 months from order to get a built week, potentially 10-11 months start to finish. Good luck!

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

XLT, EB, Lux, 360, cactus grey, AWD. I‘m in PA, but I’m not aware of which region I am in.
It's the lux part that I know of, but other than that I'm not sure. I think the region has something to do with it, but I'm unsure why. It's odd to see an EB held up for very long. Have you checked with customer service at all?

My CG Hybrid XLT Lux finally got a build week for 5/16. I ordered 6/25. It's likely it will be a full year give or take a week for delivery.

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's the lux part that I know of, but other than that I'm not sure. I think the region has something to do with it, but I'm unsure why. It's odd to see an EB held up for very long. Have you checked with customer service at all?

My CG Hybrid XLT Lux finally got a build week for 5/16. I ordered 6/25. It's likely it will be a full year give or take a week for delivery.
I have checked with CS, and the response has been the same. The order has been entered and I will be notified when it is scheduled for production. The dealership isn't very helpful, but I'm not sure they have any more info than we do.
Sponsored