Banned
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep grand cherokee
On phone no deposit customer order by Hill Country Ford in Goldthwaite Texas:

Velocity >Blue, Eco 2.0, Lariat, 360, Lariat Lux, AWD, 4k tow, SIBL, ordered 10/27 accepted e-mail 10/29

Thu Dec 9, 2021, 9:56 AM email Scheduled for 02/14 production
Thr Jan 27, 7:29 PM Reschedule email. New build date 02/21
Sat Feb 5, 7:42 PM Reschedule email. New build date 2/27
Fri Feb 11, 7:09 PM Reschedule email. New build date 3/14
Fri Feb 18, 7:18 PM Reschedule email. New build date 3/28

Thr Feb 24, Fri 25, Sat 26, Sun 27....NO new e-mail from Ford

Fri Mar 4, 7:11 PM Reschedule email. New build date 4/11
Fri Mar 11, 7:17 PM Reschedule email. New build date 3/21

Sat Mar 19 no new email from Ford....Note I usually receive the Thursday e-mails on Friday evening.

So I opened last e-mail, clicked the links and found my Window sticker finally populated

I assume Monday 21st my Lariat will start production blend/build process

Relative to the 4 previous build to order trucks and cars I bought from Ford/Lincoln, my dealer and Ford have kept me well (enough) informed. The ONLY difference this time ( versus the others that were delivered to my dealer in 8~11 weeks) is Covid related world wide shortages of necessary items to make stuff. Like chips
Sponsored

Hagzfilmz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This exactly. Ford needs to be conveying more info beyond "you'll hear from us when you're scheduled." I think we all went into this expecting a longer timeframe given the pandemic and constraints but I doubt any of us expected to be waiting this long. I'm sure Ford didn't expect that either but that's all the more reason to realign expectations when circumstances continue to change. Messaging from 5 months ago when I ordered isn't nearly as relevant today. (And it's even less relevant for you June/July/August orders!)

I don't think most of us are expecting weekly updates or anything like that but important updates like major parts constraints (and the suggestion to update our packages), indicating that not all MY22 orders will be MY22 builds (and I'm likely to be in that bucket) or major disruptions that affect Maverick builds in general. I shouldn't have to come to an online forum or hear from an Internet Sales Manager in another state (totally not knocking @fordvideoguy - you're amazing and probably the only reason why a lot of us know as much as we do about this process and current circumstances) to find that information out.

If Ford is expecting dealers to communicate any of this, that's clearly not working. I know more way information than my dealer and I'm sure several of us are experiencing the same. Never mind dealers that may be intentionally withholding information as well. Ford leaving their brand reputation and ultimately consumer perspectives to their brand solely in the hands of their dealers does not seem wise, especially in today's world.
Exactly .. I finally crashed my dealers GM’s office and asked WTF is going on!!?? 5months ago i got my confirmation email and that is all I have received since. Ford needs to clean house in their Public Relations Dept. FordMoCo can’t blame lack of communication on Covid or Putin!

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the same 3 19 on our hybrid order my thinking is maybe not good news ordered 10 23 lariat lux package hope we don't get rolled to a 23 but do hope all these early orders get filled know people r getting tired of waiting when they ordered their truck they need it I don't think ford normally sends out this can of communication maybe I am wrong
Feel the exact same way. Good luck to all those early orders and relatively the same build and ordered 10 25 but ROVP was not entered till 10-27.

Is this type of email from Ford new as the first line says your order has changed but then shows the Step 1 order confirmation step. You know how we go through the roller coaster grasping at straws to accepting it could be MY23 December delivery.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got a similar email as yours for my Lariat. Above the start of the picture shows that I'm at step 1 Order confirmed with Step 2, scheduled for Production, 3 Built and 4 Shipped.
I received the same thing. I did notice that it was supposed to be a change notice; but there was no change...

ehoog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord Sport
Didn't attach to the above post . Might be a good sign that I heard something!

Screenshot_20220318-212247.jpg
I got the same email Friday night. I ordered my hybrid xlt with the luxury package on 7/15/2021 and still do not have a vin or build date!

Sponsored

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Makes me wonder how people who ordered right before cutoff on 01/26 have already got their truck built. Several have posted their timeline in FB post showing their trucks are built and ready to be shipped. That's fast.
I waited till I could test drive one before I put a order in.. So test drove a 2.0 xt. in Rockford IL. Thanksgiving weekend (not for sale test drive only vehicle) didn't trust the dealership though.. Went and talk to the sales manager at Tom peck Ford in Clinton WI the next week.. ( one my boss just picked up his 22 F350 custom order that was a 9 Month wait to get) just a month earlier... Then Christmas and life.. Didn't get around to ordering till
1-22-21 then the sales manager said I'm going to be honest with you.. You prob won't see it till fall or more then likely pushed to a my23.. I can appreciate him completely honest about timing... Then on the following mon. Or Tues.. Ford announced that ordering will be closing for the 2.0 ecoboost...
But I ordered a 2.0 XLT alto Blue.. With lux and FX4... Full sized spair. Sliding rear window...
I got the constants email also just the other day...
I wish I can get it now but I'm fine with waiting as well.. If I get pushed to a my23 then by the time it comes in I'll probably have more then half of the 32k to put on the truck so I'd be only financing half the cost. Then be able to pay it off in just a year or 2

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First time I post it and of course no emails go out! Guess I better leave it to someone else next week
It's okay, I will post the thread this Thursday so everybody can blame someone else... :ROFLMAO:

On the bright side, I posted it on Thursday, 3/3, and lotsa people got build dates on that one. On the other hand, hardly anybody got build dates for 2 full weeks after that, so maybe I am to blame? 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

lapercussion

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Mid June order here, unscheduled so far... Even if scheduled today, I fully expect that delivery won't happen until June - which will make me one of the first members of the "One Year Club".
most of us in are in the one year club (June 25th order). I asked my cousin's husband who's in the car business and he said it's happening to everyone and nothing I can do but wait... ford covered their butts with lawyers no way we can complain about a one year wait and ask for a discount on destination or anything even thought they lied to us about proposed delivery in fall of 2021.
They should have put limits on dealers on how many trucks they could order and cut off orders sooner for 2022 and just build the June-September orders this year but the dealers wanted to get those deposits in and use them to pay their payroll.

Zeus1234

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lexus, 2013 F-150
Actually, the June orders (of which I am one) will be longer than one year. Even if it's built 5/2. It will not be till July when we get our trucks. Does Ford just have monkeys picking names from a hat?
I'm a June order also.....I wonder if Ford is going to depreciate our orders since we are getting a truck that's already a year old?

Kunari801

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All I got was another Order Confirmation but my dealer already said I'd be pushed to 2023 model. Not sure how that'll work as I ordered a First Edition... 🧐

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

All I got was another Order Confirmation but my dealer already said I'd be pushed to 2023 model. Not sure how that'll work as I ordered a First Edition... 🧐
When did you order

413 Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a June order also.....I wonder if Ford is going to depreciate our orders since we are getting a truck that's already a year old?
Judging by the market, your truck (which is reserved, not purchased) has increased in value significantly since you ordered it. Ford would love to charge you more if they were willing to damage their reputation.
most of us in are in the one year club (June 25th order). I asked my cousin's husband who's in the car business and he said it's happening to everyone and nothing I can do but wait... ford covered their butts with lawyers no way we can complain about a one year wait and ask for a discount on destination or anything even thought they lied to us about proposed delivery in fall of 2021.
"Lied" ? Everything I saw from Ford said "deliveries will begin Fall 2021" not "we will deliver every single order for this highly popular truck in Fall 2021"

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I actually almost typed that in my last post. I was thinking anyone from June getting scheduled today won't actually have theirs delivered until June. Happy one year anniversary! :ROFLMAO:
I ordered on November I’m gonna get a 2022 in 2023 😡

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked my cousin's husband who's in the car business and he said it's happening to everyone and nothing I can do but wait...
Well, actually there may be something you can do... I complained to Customer Relations and they tell me that I should be scheduled this Thursday. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. I'll let you know this Thursday.
Sponsored