First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So we’ll find out just how merry our Christmas’ will be.
I'm anticipating a late winter or early spring delivery of my hybrid.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I have to assume that since they are scheduling a full month’s worth of production, this week will have more trucks being scheduled and more people receiving build dates.
I would think the same. While I did not order through Granger Ford, Zach mentioned they had 1 selected this past week and allocation of 5 slots for next month. Unfortunately Chapman Ford hasn't mentioned how many they have had selected or what their allocation is for next month. At that rate, it's going to take awhile.

I'll see if I can find that Granger quote again and update my post.

August Update: 2022 Maverick Verified Orders, Hybrid Production Limit, Dealer Allocations, Constraints scroll to post #125

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would think the same. While I did not order through Granger Ford, Zach mentioned they had 1 selected this past week and allocation of 5 slots for next month. Unfortunately Chapman Ford hasn't mentioned how many they have had selected or what their allocation is for next month. At that rate, it's going to take awhile.

August Update: 2022 Maverick Verified Orders, Hybrid Production Limit, Dealer Allocations, Constraints scroll to post #125
Yep, that will likely mean a long wait for many of us - especially hybrid builds.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully we see some XLs get scheduled..... I haven't seen a single retail one get scheduled yet (2.0 or hybrid...).
Per the tracking on this site, XL orders are about 10% of total orders. Per the scheduled build tracking on the Reddit forum, 9.5% of the builds already scheduled are XL’s. They’re being scheduled in line with what was ordered, there just isn’t as many of them.

Sponsored

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopeful many of us get our trucks scheduled this coming week. A whole months worth of vehicles produced is likely going to be quite a few.

myred65

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my schedule date of September 20 in an email on Thursday.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not going to happen as the ecvt transmission is not fully in production. Welcome to Ford purgatory!
I should think that the eCVT production would be in full swing in the next few weeks, leaving plenty of time to ship them in bulk to Mexico for October builds. If Ford cannot ramp up the build rate for something as simple as an eCVT then they have bigger issues at the core of their operation. The only new thing for Ford is the large electric motors, and perhaps that is what is slowing the production learning curve.

Sponsored

Scooter66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I should think that the eCVT production would be in full swing in the next few weeks, leaving plenty of time to ship them in bulk to Mexico for October builds. If Ford cannot ramp up the build rate for something as simple as an eCVT then they have bigger issues at the core of their operation. The only new thing for Ford is the large electric motors, and perhaps that is what is slowing the production learning curve.
I’m also a day 3 Bronco reservationists; I’m not banking on Ford being able to deliver on anything they say!

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick

Ouch. I have a feeling my dealership is similar. Maybe larger volume but nothing too crazy, since my guy said he wasn’t sure if any of his orders have been scheduled and he has 20 orders under his name alone. 🥲🥲🥲😢😢😢

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Obviously that'll speed up down the line, but that's gonna be a long wait for many of us, even June orders. But, hey, better than MY23 when my Bronco (now canceled) was gonna show up!

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to Ford the build schedule released last week was 65% Ecoboost and 35% hybrids. You can’t judge the numbers but posts on this page or Facebook groups.

gorignak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know how many retail orders Granger has taken and how many have been scheduled? I'd like to order from them but I just read they only have 5 allotments for next month. I've seen quite a few talk of ordering from them, one at least is #29 in line I think. If they have 50 orders and only get 5 per month that's a 10 month wait to even get scheduled? That doesn't seem right to me. They are not too far and have the best offer but I need to get a truck ordered and hopefully have it by year's end.
See this post by Granger.
Sponsored